Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employees...
They all got the memo....twice. That's why the paper says round 2
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I have never successfully been able to work for a woman.
Joe Wrote:I have never successfully been able to work for a woman.

I work for a woman, she rocks.
Really. I watch the recycle employee, Jim watches over the sub contractors and our drivers.
NussieT Wrote:
Really. I watch the recycle employee, Jim watches over the sub contractors and our drivers.

Really. It's always been a power thing for the women I've worked for. It's like they have to go the extra mile in being an asshole to prove a point to show authority. No male boss has ever really had to "Show authority."
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Really. It's always been a power thing for the women I've worked for. It's like they have to go the extra mile in being an asshole to prove a point to show authority. No male boss has ever really had to "Show authority."
I had a guy last week asked where I wanted his recycle. I told him he could wait til I was finished what I was doing then dump it in my truck or he could dump it in the bins at the site, his choice he turns to me and says "I'll go ask your boss". He went to talk to my employee.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I had a guy last week asked where I wanted his recycle. I told him he could wait til I was finished what I was doing then dump it in my truck or he could dump it in the bins at the site, his choice he turns to me and says "I'll go ask your boss". He went to talk to my employee.

Sorry, but...

:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:They all got the memo....twice. That's why the paper says round 2

You need to make them sign that they read it, so you can point that out to them later.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I've had a mix. I've had some awesome female bosses and some shitty ones.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:They all got the memo....twice. That's why the paper says round 2

You need to make them sign that they read it, so you can point that out to them later.
They'll be signing something from here on out.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I had a guy last week asked where I wanted his recycle. I told him he could wait til I was finished what I was doing then dump it in my truck or he could dump it in the bins at the site, his choice he turns to me and says "I'll go ask your boss". He went to talk to my employee.

Sorry, but...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
T, how did you not flip shit on the guy?!?!?!?!?!?
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Really. It's always been a power thing for the women I've worked for. It's like they have to go the extra mile in being an asshole to prove a point to show authority. No male boss has ever really had to "Show authority."

I would have introduced his balls to my knee for that shit.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I had a guy last week asked where I wanted his recycle. I told him he could wait til I was finished what I was doing then dump it in my truck or he could dump it in the bins at the site, his choice he turns to me and says "I'll go ask your boss". He went to talk to my employee.

Sorry, but...

I was pissed off for 30 seconds then I laughed. There was no point in telling him different. My employee is older than me so I can see where the mistake happened
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Sorry, but...

I was pissed off for 30 seconds then I laughed. There was no point in telling him different. My employee is older than me so I can see where the mistake happened

It wasn't the age that gave him more confidence. It was the testicles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Sorry, but...

It wasn't the age that gave him more confidence. It was the testicles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The recycle employee is a chick. Our other driver is male. The only time he'll ever drive the recycle truck is when I am away.