Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 5/24/2013 - Its up!
LeNeve Wrote:how many more races do you have this summer. shits just barely begun right?
5 more weekends, most of those being races on both sat and sunday
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how many more races do you have this summer. shits just barely begun right?
5 more weekends, most of those being races on both sat and sunday
but there are also a ton of practice days, where you can go lap the track just for fun. there are 6 or 7 (depending on if I can afford the tires) of those weekends still to go
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:why do your tires have covers on them? I kind of understand for long term storage, and transporting maybe, but not for short term.
those are tire warmers. it heats the tire up to about 175 degrees. warm tires are sticky grippy tires. you can usually warm them up in a lap or two, but in a race you dont have time to do that

ah, so they plug in?

you could totally torture someone with those.
yes they plug in. Some of the tracks have outlets, some I need to use my generator for power
link to tire warmers I have

http://www.chickenhawkracing.com/product...hp?m=1&i=2
joe spends all night fixing the forum, and you guys suck at foruming this morning
Derick Wrote:joe spends all night fixing the forum, and you guys suck at foruming this morning
Last night a can of frozen juice fell out of the freezer and landed on my big toe cutting it open. Happens to be the same toe I've broken twice... So painful
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe spends all night fixing the forum, and you guys suck at foruming this morning
Last night a can of frozen juice fell out of the freezer and landed on my big toe cutting it open. Happens to be the same toe I've broken twice... So painful
how is it that a can just magically falls out of the freezer?
and reaction time didnt allow you to move?
My mom babysat the kids earlier in the evening so I could go to the gym and I guess she put it on top of the perogies or something so as soon as I opened the door it fell out. No reaction time available if you didn't even see it fall until it was too late
NussieT Wrote:My mom babysat the kids earlier in the evening so I could go to the gym and I guess she put it on top of the perogies or something so as soon as I opened the door it fell out. No reaction time available if you didn't even see it fall until it was too late
maybe you should wear those 70's coke bottle glasses when walking around at night. what were you wearing when this incident happened?
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My mom babysat the kids earlier in the evening so I could go to the gym and I guess she put it on top of the perogies or something so as soon as I opened the door it fell out. No reaction time available if you didn't even see it fall until it was too late
maybe you should wear those 70's coke bottle glasses when walking around at night. what were you wearing when this incident happened?
Don't need glasses. What I should do is use up some stuff in my freezer so the juice doesn't fall out and I was wearing clothing
Derick Wrote:

you would think her boobs would shield her toes from falling objects.
I could go for a perogie or two right about now.
i should start planning for lunch. My normal lunch spots are getting old

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip