Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5/24/2013 - Its up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have no idea why the server shut off twice yesterday. I think it was heat related.

Luckily if it shuts off today I'll be home early since I took the day off for an interview at 11.(2nd interview)

Wish me luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Joe Wrote:I have no idea why the server shut off twice yesterday. I think it was heat related.

Luckily if it shuts off today I'll be home early since I took the day off for an interview at 11.(2nd interview)

Wish me luck!

Congrats on the interview!!! Remain calm, be yourself and smile.
hurray!!!

this is for you Joe
[youtube]cveXSSfOWEg[/youtube]
Joe is really happy it's up... :?
I don't want to get old.
Joe Wrote:I have no idea why the server shut off twice yesterday. I think it was heat related.

Wish me luck!

Oh, and good luck!
:high5: to second interviews
Chip Wrote:Joe is really happy it's up... :?
I don't want to get old.

he finally caved and bought some boner pills from the sirius commercials.
[youtube]4RyjtXRVOfQ[/youtube]
i dont want to see that movie, looks shitty
anyone have big plans for the long weekend? I have to go over my bike see if anything fell off, try and fit some tank sliders, work on the fuel siphon (the pipe I attached isnt quite long enough) and figure out how to get the hose to stop kinking.
also should probably make sure that I got all of the race fuel out of the bike, shits not good to sit in it
also need to rotate the tires on my car, front tires are jsut about done. will probably need a new set come wintertime
kinky hose :high5:
my kids and my sister and her kids want ot go camping at a lake somewhere. my mom wants to go to. thats my plans. I kind of hope it rains, and those plans get cancelled.
LeNeve Wrote:kinky hose :high5:
yeah, I got one of those bulb type siphons, with the hose on both sides, took the hose off of one side and replaced with a copper pipe, the problem is the pipe is too short, easy fix, but the hose kinks where it joins the bulb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9