Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5/21/13 - Awkward
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The bar right around the corner from me, on Thursday at least, has $2 23oz drafts.
For that price, Blue Light is good enough.
Last time I was there, they just got Oberon back, I need to see if that's $2 too.

Sorry, but I can not agree with this. There is NO time where Bud Light is "good enough".

I paid $40 once on our Steeler trip to San Diego for a tailgate. The only beer they had was Bud Light and Bud. I didn't drink. At least not at the tailgate.

Haha, hell no! Blue Light.
being part of a security team fighting pirates on a ship is on my list of things to do now. but like my desire to be an astronaut, it will probaly never happen.
LeNeve Wrote:I think a container ship would be good to fight pirates from. lots of good cover, but if they got on board, lots of places for them to hide, and sneak around from too.

I never understood how Pirates can actually get on board.

It has to be due to understaffed security. Or a very poor security plan.

ship security, there would be somewhere between 8 and 15 people on watch at all times.

Two roamers on each side, one roamer in the front and one aft, a command post who monitors radio traffic and video screens and two spotters, one for each side. Plus a supervisor and break person/assistant supervisor.

Any shipping company would be blessed to have me as their security adviser.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The bar right around the corner from me, on Thursday at least, has $2 23oz drafts.
For that price, Blue Light is good enough.
Last time I was there, they just got Oberon back, I need to see if that's $2 too.

Sorry, but I can not agree with this. There is NO time where Bud Light is "good enough".

I paid $40 once on our Steeler trip to San Diego for a tailgate. The only beer they had was Bud Light and Bud. I didn't drink. At least not at the tailgate.

Haha, hell no! Blue Light.

Oh shit, I read Bud Light

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
my video game SEAL team can always board a ship secretly, and dispatch all the crew silently, then plant C-4 charges in various locations, then leave, and sink the ship.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think a container ship would be good to fight pirates from. lots of good cover, but if they got on board, lots of places for them to hide, and sneak around from too.

I never understood how Pirates can actually get on board.

It has to be due to understaffed security. Or a very poor security plan.

ship security, there would be somewhere between 8 and 15 people on watch at all times.

Two roamers on each side, one roamer in the front and one aft, a command post who monitors radio traffic and video screens and two spotters, one for each side. Plus a supervisor and break person/assistant supervisor.

Any shipping company would be blessed to have me as their security adviser.

Also, when in port, there would be two men at the man ramp onto the ship at all times.

Video cameras with night vision would need to be installed covering everything, especially ladders and ramps onto the ship, and the anchor chain.

Things like an anchor chain, where someone could get on board were they should not, would have motion sensors on them when in dock, along with cameras.

And security would obviously be armed, and not with little pistols either, with assault rifles, real assault rifles, not Obama ones. Ak's, M4's or similiar There would also be a machine gun needed somewhere on board and a sniper rifle.

If you want to protect your multi million dollar vessle and cargo, you need to spend a little money.

I'd like free reign of a ship like this for a week. I just want to run around on it and explore things. I've always been fascinated by big ships.
[Image: 100743921-MSCJasmine-2.600x400.jpg?v=1368725630]
I don't have any work to do today. I need to find more pirate stories or something.
You all know you would too...

[Image: BKuaIkaCMAEqvzr.jpg:large]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpuhnOqy9X5At5Fy5hkut...F_g3_MUwMw]
I also have a minor cold, so that, plus sitting here with nothing to do, might end up with me just going home whenever I decide to.
of course I would. don't be ridiculous.
LeNeve Wrote:my video game SEAL team can always board a ship secretly, and dispatch all the crew silently, then plant C-4 charges in various locations, then leave, and sink the ship.

Most pirates have about 1/1,000,000the the training and knowledge of a SEAL.

LeNeve Wrote:of course I would. don't be ridiculous.

A 3 way with both the Jennifer Laurence and Rebecca Romjin versions of Mystique would be crazy weird, and fun at the same time...
The Tigers are playing the Pirates early next week.
So Russia totally busted the US spying in Moscow, CIA agent trying to recruit a counter terrorism agent to be a spy. Why are we still spying on Russia? We should be working with them to kick ass, muslim ass.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve