Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/21/13 - Awkward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I walked in this morning, and the cleaning girl was showing a picture of her adopted black son to the parts guy.

she says " I need to get him a hair cut, he's starting to get a little fro"

the parts guy replied "isn't there a way to, um... make it not like that"

thats all I heard, I started laughing, and left.
jeleous of the parts guy? getting all that cleaning lady ass
Derick Wrote:jeleous of the parts guy? getting all that cleaning lady ass

nah.
she has a black kid.
Speaking of awkward...

[Image: k-bigpic.jpg]
[Image: ku-xlarge.gif]
[Image: ku-medium.jpg]
I wonder how much you get paid to be on a security team on a ship, fighting off pirates. sounds exciting.
why are the rockies players grabbing nuts
[Image: SENSRECEIP.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how much you get paid to be on a security team on a ship, fighting off pirates. sounds exciting.

Depends on the company, some pay very well, at least $40 to $50k to start and even higher with experience. Some pay very poorly, like $9 to $10 per hour.

Depends on the size of the company, what country they are out of and how much money the company has.

I agree though, sounds very interesting.

I have been recruited for that job due to my military background.

I also get recruited to be a contractor in Afghanistan, Iraq and other war torn areas all the time. It used to be places like Croatia, Serbia and those areas that I used to get recruited to 10 years ago, now it is the middle east and the horn of Africa more.

You can make a lot of tax free money, but your gone for up to a year at a time and might get killed or injured.

I set my price at $150,000 tax free to do it, only the very top operatives get that though, so I probably won't get hired since I have never worked that particular job and there are tons of guys who have who would get it first.
So, that receipt was left at a BWW in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
First, how do you spend 4 hours in a BWW and only spend $19.77? That's like 4 beers and no food.
And 19.77 + 50.33 = 70.10
I guess 4 whole beers makes for some fuzzy math.
some of my favorite levels on navy seal type video games involve a ship.
Chip Wrote:[Image: SENSRECEIP.jpg]

Well that person is just a moron.

$20 would have been more than enough.

Places expect people to take up time at tables and bar stools with smaller end bills during games.

The whole thing was probably made up.
Chip Wrote:So, that receipt was left at a BWW in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
First, how do you spend 4 hours in a BWW and only spend $19.77? That's like 4 beers and no food.

They almost always have $2 beers every night at our BWW. If it was also wing night, 6 beers and 10 wings would be about that cost.
LeNeve Wrote:some of my favorite levels on navy seal type video games involve a ship.

Ship security would be the safest of contract security I would think.

Due to my particular military skill set, I would be well suited for ship security.
Pete Nice Wrote:Well that person is just a moron.

$20 would have been more than enough.

Places expect people to take up time at tables and bar stools with smaller end bills during games.

The whole thing was probably made up.

Yep.
Farish added that the generous customer said he was born in Ohio

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...ive/2.html

I do have a hard time believing all those receipt pictures that end up on the internet.
Chip Wrote:So, that receipt was left at a BWW in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

he probaly used Obama welfare money for most of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7