Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/21/13 - Awkward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
and right there is reason enough, I will never be picked to be on a pirate fighting security team.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:played asshole with southern comfert. Wtf
The drinking game asshole. You dont know it? Hint, you drink a lot.

nope. never heard of it. I was never a fan of drinking games
LeNeve Wrote:being pirate security on a cruise ship, probaly has the best chance of getting random snatch from chicks on teh boat.
Cruise ships do not pay very well unless you are the security manager or his assistant.

okay. I remember watching people play asshole now, after looking up the rules.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:being pirate security on a cruise ship, probaly has the best chance of getting random snatch from chicks on teh boat.
Cruise ships do not pay very well unless you are the security manager or his assistant.

well, you go get a job as the security manager, and I'll be your assistant. I am a great assistant.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:played asshole with southern comfert. Wtf
The drinking game asshole. You dont know it? Hint, you drink a lot.

First time I got really drunk, it was playing a game called Pass Out. It was a drinking board game, kind of like Monopoly, but basically different cards and different spots on the board had different drink amounts for different people. I think.
I was drinking vodka.
And I quickly turned the game into "people to your right have to drink? That's me!" and "The person right across from you has to drink? That's me!" and "You have to drink? That's me!"
Needless to say, I lived up to the games name. And still can't drink vodka.

On a related note, if you run out of vodka for your last glass of 75% vodka, 25% OJ, it's NOT ok to make up the difference with grape pucker. You'll throw up.
Pete Nice Wrote:So after St. Pat's I always have a bunch of leftover beer, as we usually end up with about 30 cases.

In my beer frig right now I have Guiness, that Czech beer that is good, PBR, Sam Adams and IC Light.

This girl my wife works with and her husband come over Friday night for the Pens game. I had to leave to go to work shorty after the game started.

So dude bring a case of Bud Light. My wife says to her "why did he bring beer, we have tons in the frig". Her friend says "he wanted Bud Light." My wife said "Pete won't drink that shit". Her friend said "I know, I am not sure why he likes that stuff".

He drank Bud Light, his wife and mine drank Czech beer.

My wife hates Bud products almost as much as I do. SHe likes Stella Artois, Heineken, that czech beer, Duquesne Pilsner and Yuengling.

That's funny because I always have a fridge full of craft beers and usually at least 5 varieties, but when my friends come over they always bring Keystone Light.

They always leave with it too.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my video game SEAL team can always board a ship secretly, and dispatch all the crew silently, then plant C-4 charges in various locations, then leave, and sink the ship.

Most pirates have about 1/1,000,000the the training and knowledge of a SEAL.

it's amazing that they can steal anything at all. I've noticed alot of the ships targeted by pirates are french ships......

When speaking French, "hello" and "I surrender" are the same word.
Incorrect

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder what nations ship would be the best to work for. I'm sure they all have different foods according to the countries. some countries might be more fun to work on, or they have strippers or something. American ships probaly have too many regulations, and rules. probaly boring.
The Netherlands

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So after St. Pat's I always have a bunch of leftover beer, as we usually end up with about 30 cases.

In my beer frig right now I have Guiness, that Czech beer that is good, PBR, Sam Adams and IC Light.

This girl my wife works with and her husband come over Friday night for the Pens game. I had to leave to go to work shorty after the game started.

So dude bring a case of Bud Light. My wife says to her "why did he bring beer, we have tons in the frig". Her friend says "he wanted Bud Light." My wife said "Pete won't drink that shit". Her friend said "I know, I am not sure why he likes that stuff".

He drank Bud Light, his wife and mine drank Czech beer.

My wife hates Bud products almost as much as I do. SHe likes Stella Artois, Heineken, that czech beer, Duquesne Pilsner and Yuengling.

That's funny because I always have a fridge full of craft beers and usually at least 5 varieties, but when my friends come over they always bring Keystone Light.

They always leave with it too.

Yeah, my wife made sure he took his leftovers home.

you wouldn't have many craft beers left if I was at your party.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Most pirates have about 1/1,000,000the the training and knowledge of a SEAL.

it's amazing that they can steal anything at all. I've noticed alot of the ships targeted by pirates are french ships......

When speaking French, "hello" and "I surrender" are the same word.
Incorrect

No, you are.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder what nations ship would be the best to work for. I'm sure they all have different foods according to the countries. some countries might be more fun to work on, or they have strippers or something. American ships probaly have too many regulations, and rules. probaly boring.
The Netherlands

okay. what makes security duty on a Netherland ship better than all the others?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7