Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 5/17/13 RIP "Irish" Ben Corbitt
Brian Wrote:The Raging Yens should be a band.
yes it should.
everybody's pooping in pools, and i'm just swimming around masturbating.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:He is probably the main reason DBN exists. Some people loved him, some people hated him, some people were indifferent. But when it comes down to it, none of us wanted to see him harmed. And no one deserves to die in their late 20's, no family should have to deal with losing a son, brother, husband at that age.

Rest In Peace Irish Ben.

[Image: 578341_10152109123625300_1366733808_n.jpg]

I agree. It just so sad.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:So I did an interview yesterday and it went pretty well. I have a 2nd interview with the CIO next week.

I have to say I was blown away by sitting with a company that's just so good in nature. On top of just being good people, they actually send their people to school to learn new technology before expecting them to use it. If I get this job or not I'm already checked out of where I am now. I have to find a place that likes their employees.

Wouldn't that be nice? I'd rather never work again than deal with office drama and bullshit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently you can buy CSI Miami t shirts. I know this because a co worker is wearing one today.

Maybe he made it himself?

I think he did, becuase I can't find anything online like what he's wearing.

[Image: csi_miami_caines_sunglasses_organic_mens...=460&qv=90]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cafepress.com/mf/53110708/csi-miami-caines-sunglasses_tshirt">http://www.cafepress.com/mf/53110708/cs ... ses_tshirt</a><!-- m -->
I HATE PIE!!
Have you seen amount you could win for the Powerball??? $550 MILLION! I think I need to play that. When is the drawing???
I HATE PIE!!
This article, plus the internet, equals great comments.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/17/d...t-complex/
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I did an interview yesterday and it went pretty well. I have a 2nd interview with the CIO next week.

I have to say I was blown away by sitting with a company that's just so good in nature. On top of just being good people, they actually send their people to school to learn new technology before expecting them to use it. If I get this job or not I'm already checked out of where I am now. I have to find a place that likes their employees.

Wouldn't that be nice? I'd rather never work again than deal with office drama and bullshit.

I don't deal with too much drama. It's the lack of everything that gets me.

The company I was at yesterday asked me if I had any problem going to classes and getting training and certified. I didn't know how to react. I've tried getting my employer to pay for training since I started here and they don't see a need for it. They throw me at clients and tell them I am the expert on things that I have never worked with. At that point I have to rush to learn it myself so I don't look like a fool. Training on some of this stuff costs thousands of dollars a class.

I was so exited by the question I nearly jumped out of my chair. I guess they recognized that because they told the recruiter I was very energetic and motivated. That could also be because I quit smoking and am jittery and can't sit still now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Have you seen amount you could win for the Powerball??? $550 MILLION! I think I need to play that. When is the drawing???
Saturday?
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Have you seen amount you could win for the Powerball??? $550 MILLION! I think I need to play that. When is the drawing???
Saturday?

Yeah.
If I win, you all might not hear from me for a few days.
Chip Wrote:This article, plus the internet, equals great comments.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/17/d...t-complex/

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Quote:I think it is a fantastic idea. All the bros and hos can get all the crack they want in one place and shoot each other while doing so, and the POleece won't have to spend a lot of gas cruising all over the rest of the dilapidated city!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]om7O0MFkmpw[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:I don't deal with too much drama. It's the lack of everything that gets me.

The company I was at yesterday asked me if I had any problem going to classes and getting training and certified. I didn't know how to react. I've tried getting my employer to pay for training since I started here and they don't see a need for it. They throw me at clients and tell them I am the expert on things that I have never worked with. At that point I have to rush to learn it myself so I don't look like a fool. Training on some of this stuff costs thousands of dollars a class.

I was so exited by the question I nearly jumped out of my chair. I guess they recognized that because they told the recruiter I was very energetic and motivated. That could also be because I quit smoking and am jittery and can't sit still now.

I've managed to stay put of drama, but I hate being around it. Just observing it can be stressful and awkward.

That's just awesome that they want to train their people. I want that!!! Hope you get it!
I HATE PIE!!
Oh look, the evil money spending President made a mistake and is actually shrinking the deficit budget.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:Oh look, the evil money spending President made a mistake and is actually shrinking the deficit.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip