Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5/17/13 RIP "Irish" Ben Corbitt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He is probably the main reason DBN exists. Some people loved him, some people hated him, some people were indifferent. But when it comes down to it, none of us wanted to see him harmed. And no one deserves to die in their late 20's, no family should have to deal with losing a son, brother, husband at that age.

Rest In Peace Irish Ben.

[Image: 578341_10152109123625300_1366733808_n.jpg]
I never got to meet and hang out with IB. Something I now regret. I was in Denver for 5 days a few years back for a Steelers game and wanted to meet up with him, but our schedules were never able to click, he was very busy at the time. I should have tried harder.

Life is short, do as much as you can and experience as much as you can.
That really sucks.
What a downer.
Did he have kids?
[Image: df7a6b.jpeg]
Chip Wrote:Did he have kids?

No, no kids yet. But I have a feeling they were about to start trying.
So I did an interview yesterday and it went pretty well. I have a 2nd interview with the CIO next week.

I have to say I was blown away by sitting with a company that's just so good in nature. On top of just being good people, they actually send their people to school to learn new technology before expecting them to use it. If I get this job or not I'm already checked out of where I am now. I have to find a place that likes their employees.
[Image: 79193b.png]
[Image: 73f280.jpeg]
[Image: 73f280.jpeg]
I need a new job, one that pays 6 figures to sit around at home and not do much on my own hours and includes tons of vacation time, swag and freebies.

Too bad President of the United States is already taken...
[Image: a5c7f8.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: a5c7f8.jpeg]

He also didn't have to worry about the other party having one goal and that goal being to get him out of office and make people think he's worthless.
I agree with everything above. Ecept the last thing Joe said.
Apparently you can buy CSI Miami t shirts. I know this because a co worker is wearing one today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7