Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5/13/2013 - Tingle
LeNeve Wrote:My boss got to drive a mustang around Ford's test track during his trip.

This is probably it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=javascript...gl=us&z=16
LeNeve Wrote:thats a big ass incision. jeebus

Isn't that the same incision you make when you want to off yourself in the tub?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the carpal tunnel I have doesn't even hurt too much. My hands just go numb sometimes, or I can't hold onto things very tight. sometimes I'll get into a position where pain shoots up my arms, but I know how to avoid that situation now, for the most part.

My fingers are pretty much numb. If I wear a brace for a few days and not bend my wrists I start to get feeling back. I got shots in my wrists a few years ago and it helped a lot. I also get an electrical shock feeling that shoots up my arm.

mines the worst on Mondays after I haven't done anything all weekend. takes awhile to get it all stretched out and flexible again.
I don't think I have carpal tunnel, but I think I have something messed up in my wrist.
I don't think bowling is good for it.
If I turn it outward just right, sometimes there is this crazy stabbing pain.
Joe Wrote:

yes. so if you get the surgery, people will stare at your scar and silently judge.
Chip Wrote:I don't think I have carpal tunnel, but I think I have something messed up in my wrist.

It was much worse when I bowled every week. I bought a glove\brace thinking it might help and it actually helped me control the ball a lot better.

[Image: mqUgFtQfSNt3TgLHVliwYrA.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yes. so if you get the surgery, people will stare at your scar and silently judge.

:eek: I didn't think of that until now. Now I have to get a tattoo on it that explains what it is
I've got a big scar across my wrist that I cut climbing in a window. I always catch people staring at it. I always tell them what happened, but I can tell they don't believe me. Confusedad:
So I started on these last week.

[Image: V2-Cigs-electronic-cigarette-Starter-Kit.jpg]

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed.
Joe Wrote:So I started on these last week.

[Image: timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecighu...4x1024.jpg]

I thought you stopped smoking awhile back
NussieT Wrote:

Yeah, I stop quite a bit. Usually after a few beers or a rough day at work and I jump right back on. Luckily It's never really been on of those things that got too out of control. I'd have one on the way to work, one an lunch and then maybe 2 after work. That generally kept me from being too angry or jittery.

These electric ones are great because they calm the craving, don't stink and you don't feel like shit.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't think I have carpal tunnel, but I think I have something messed up in my wrist.

It was much worse when I bowled every week. I bought a glove\brace thinking it might help and it actually helped me control the ball a lot better.

[Image: mqUgFtQfSNt3TgLHVliwYrA.jpg]

that looks rad.
Website is slow. Give me a minute here so I can reboot the server.
I don't think I have carpal tunnel but I do have something odd with my pointer finger and middle fingers on my left hand and pointer finger on my right. I think I frost bit them or was very close to it a few years ago, ever since when my hands get a little bit cold I lose feeling in the finger tips. I noticed recently, when they are cold the skin has a Simpsons yellow color to it. It goes away as soon as they warm up again. Odd...

Good morning bro-mo's!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Yeah, I stop quite a bit. Usually after a few beers or a rough day at work and I jump right back on. Luckily It's never really been on of those things that got too out of control. I'd have one on the way to work, one an lunch and then maybe 2 after work. That generally kept me from being too angry or jittery.

These electric ones are great because they calm the craving, don't stink and you don't feel like shit.
I see. My dad can start and stop smoking whenever he wants. He used to start smoking cigars during harvest season then as soon as it was done he'd stop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT