Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/13/2013 - Tingle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Good morning.

I can't feel my hands therefore it's really hard to type and I have to use backspace a lot. Fucking carpal tunnel...
thought you were getting that fixed this weekend
I'd like to point out of you have a house in your neighborhood that has boards covering over smashed out windows and it looks like someone took s shit on the siding that you may get shot during parades on your street.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Oh and the dude on the green bike is riding a chick's bike.
Derick Wrote:thought you were getting that fixed this weekend

No, it's not getting fixed for a long time. I have too much work to do remodeling he basement. I spent all weekend taking down more walls and visiting my mom in Jersey.

Next year I should be set to buy a bike so that's really when it needs to be fixed.
Genius idea.

[Image: B3WtZjY.jpg]
Even in Hyrule they have MM/DD/YY date format.

[Image: Dangerous_To_Go_Alone.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I'd like to point out of you have a house in your neighborhood that has boards covering over smashed out windows and it looks like someone took s shit on the siding that you may get shot during parades on your street.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

The other houses actually look kind of nice.
I was going to make a joke about that being in Detroit, but if a house looks that shitty in Detroit, the ones next to it will look just as bad.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd like to point out of you have a house in your neighborhood that has boards covering over smashed out windows and it looks like someone took s shit on the siding that you may get shot during parades on your street.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

The other houses actually look kind of nice.
I was going to make a joke about that being in Detroit, but if a house looks that shitty in Detroit, the ones next to it will look just as bad.

They do,; but I'm guessing old people own those and there's a reason no one new is moving in fixing up the bad houses.
[smiley]clits[/smiley]
Dog birthday.

[Image: vjd8lbZ.jpg]

I was sad to hear that all of the Hooters in this area were owned by the same company and that company filed bankruptsy and closed all of the Hooters around here.
LeNeve Wrote:[smiley]clits[/smiley]

[smiley]Man[/smiley] [smiley]In[/smiley] [smiley]A[/smiley] [smiley]Boat[/smiley]
Bears In Russia Are Addicted To Jet Fuel, Sniff It To Get High And Pass Out

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/bears-r...high-pass/
[Image: aZbAWxp_700b.jpg]
Morning boys!!!!
Joe Wrote:Bears In Russia Are Addicted To Jet Fuel, Sniff It To Get High And Pass Out

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/bears-r...high-pass/

I would rather do that than ride a unicycle all day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15