Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/13/2013 - Tingle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Joe Wrote:I don't suppose anyone has any PowerEdge 2900 or 2950 Gen III servers sitting around...

Nope. I have one old tower that I need to do something with, but it's a crap refurb old pc.
michaelangelo Wrote:hi guys been a long time, this site isn't blocked at work, but i'm sure they're monitoring it.

HEY!!! Being monitored sucks. You should be allowed so much fuck off time to help you survive the day without going postal.
TRUE DIS!!!

Getting a handjob from a girl makes NO sense at all when she has a mouth.

[Image: 401567.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I found this, bu they didn't include the recipe/instructions. I want to make it. I am thinking butter, cheese and sour cream, besides bacon, are all you need.

[Image: dba584.jpeg]

I may have seen the recipe somewhere. Possibly Pinterest.
Protect it from what?

Is this some sort of anti anal shirt? If so, that woman should be hung in the town square.

[Image: 29451a.jpeg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to have 99 problems today. 99 farenheit problems. Confusedad:

It's freezing here.
I turned my heat back on last night.

Just because, an old favorite picture.

[Image: 100_Problems.jpg]

Our furnace is on too. Did you get the snow and sleet yesterday??? It didn't stick, but it sucked to see it coming down.
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe will like this one.

[Image: 89ff2c.jpeg]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Serious question.

Is anyone going to the DudeBro Convention?

I assume this would really only cover JDubb, Joe and Matt, no one else here ever really had any intention of going as far as I can tell.

I am thinking about skipping it this year, or only going for Friday.

Nope. I have way too much going on.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It takes weeks. I read for the first two weeks your hands are useless. I'll have to wait for Stacy to move in before not being able to use my hands for two weeks. :wink:

Get her knocked up and she can move in sooner :wink:

The LeNeve method of life decisions?
don't do it!

Hey, he isn't getting any younger....
[Image: Big_Money_Savings.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It takes weeks. I read for the first two weeks your hands are useless. I'll have to wait for Stacy to move in before not being able to use my hands for two weeks. :wink:

Get her knocked up and she can move in sooner :wink:
Or he could just ask her to move in...

I thought it was funny how he's already talking about it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've got a big scar across my wrist that I cut climbing in a window. I always catch people staring at it. I always tell them what happened, but I can tell they don't believe me. Confusedad:

Yeah, suuuuuure you did....

:poke:

Confusedad: you are going to make me start cutting myself again.

It beats being smacked in the face by a dildo
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Our furnace is on too. Did you get the snow and sleet yesterday??? It didn't stick, but it sucked to see it coming down.

I don't think so.
I didn't notice at least.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I started on these last week.

[Image: V2-Cigs-electronic-cigarette-Starter-Kit.jpg]

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed.

I saw a dude smoking one of those in Target. I thought he had a cigarette at first and wondered what kind of asshole would smoke in a store.

One of my coworkers was standing behind me talking to me so I picked one up, inhaled and then exhaled. She was like "What the hell!" It still looks like smoke.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:hi guys been a long time, this site isn't blocked at work, but i'm sure they're monitoring it.

HEY!!! Being monitored sucks. You should be allowed so much fuck off time to help you survive the day without going postal.

Tor Browser

https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15