Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 20130508 - Y'All can suck it
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:WTF?
:barf:

There was evidence of as many as five children being born while the women were held hostage.

One of the victims suffered as many as three miscarriages because she was so malnourished.

Reports also told how the women were beaten so badly they lost other babies.

I was just reading that. had them on dog leashes in the back yard and shit. fucking weirdos

This story makes it look like the cops really shit the bed on this.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...d/2140359/
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:WTF?
:barf:

There was evidence of as many as five children being born while the women were held hostage.

One of the victims suffered as many as three miscarriages because she was so malnourished.

Reports also told how the women were beaten so badly they lost other babies.

I was just reading that. had them on dog leashes in the back yard and shit. fucking weirdos
The girls mom died thinking her daughter was dead, so sad Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Hey Dong, did you pick out your weekend get a way?
I've been asking around, and looking around, for stuff in that direction and a couple people have told me to think about 1000 Islands.
1000 island dressing
Chip Wrote:Hey Dong, did you pick out your weekend get a way?
I've been asking around, and looking around, for stuff in that direction and a couple people have told me to think about 1000 Islands.

I've always been a fan of Blue Cheese, but never thought about it as a vacation.

:drum:
Hey-O!
Google maps shows the floor layout for Home Depots...
My fiance is in the process of changing jobs so it was hard to plan a 3-day weekend, I ended up getting her clothes & a couples cooking class.

we are still going to do a weekend get away but might head to the beach or stay with family to cut costs.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
My fiance is in the process of changing jobs so it was hard to plan a 3-day weekend, I ended up getting her clothes & a couples cooking class.

we are still going to do a weekend get away but might head to the beach or stay with family to cut costs.

Bring her to Gettysburg the same weekend JDubb visits. We'll throw a party.
blue vagina cheese vacation
Donginator Wrote:

Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.
And just starting to look at it, it doesn't look too expensive.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Bring her to Gettysburg the same weekend JDubb visits. We'll throw a party.
:high5:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.
And just starting to look at it, it doesn't look too expensive.
We went there last summer.
My employee drove my truck once and broke it. It runs for a few minutes then dies and to top it off he put his sweaty hands in my gloves and made them stink. So gross
LeNeve Wrote:blue vagina cheese vacation
now I want one of those late night wedges I use to get in college, buffalo chicken, lettuce & blue cheese on a wedge
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM