Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 20130508 - Y'All can suck it
Chip Wrote:Should I stir things up?

40.3 Automatic Suspension – Category II - Any player who deliberately applies physical force to an official in any manner (excluding actions as set out in Category I), which physical force is applied without intent to injure, or who spits on an official,shall be automatically suspended for not less than ten (10) games.

[Image: wow.gif]

The Penguins are the cleanest team in the NHL. They always play by the rules.

At least this is what Facebook tells me.
Chip Wrote:I think these cartoons are getting me high.
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Should I stir things up?

40.3 Automatic Suspension – Category II - Any player who deliberately applies physical force to an official in any manner (excluding actions as set out in Category I), which physical force is applied without intent to injure, or who spits on an official,shall be automatically suspended for not less than ten (10) games.

[Image: wow.gif]

The Penguins are the cleanest team in the NHL. They always play by the rules.

:crank:
Girl calls into a radio to ask relationship advice...

Her problem is that her boyfriend (that she lives with) is too far in debt and works so much that he can't spend time with her.

She hasn't had a job for months.... :killme:
Joe Wrote:Girl calls into a radio to ask relationship advice...

Her problem is that her boyfriend (that she lives with) is too far in debt and works so much that he can't spend time with her.

what a cunt

if this keeps going on, next time she will be calling and asking why her boyfriend slaps her around.
LeNeve Wrote:

if this keeps going on, next time she will be calling and asking why her boyfriend slaps her around.

He's a pussy for letting her sit home.
Joe Wrote:The Penguins are the cleanest team in the NHL. They always play by the rules.

I really love watching them implode in the playoffs.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Penguins are the cleanest team in the NHL. They always play by the rules.

I really love watching them implode in the playoffs.

I love watching Pete implode on facebook. its good stuff.
Confusedhock:
26,000 military members may have been sexually assaulted last year
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

He's a pussy for letting her sit home.
My bother in laws girlfriend spent months at home with no job until he said if she didn't get one he was kicking her out. She got one right quick. Now she's on mat leave trying to convince Jim and I to hire her. I refuse
WTF?
:barf:

There was evidence of as many as five children being born while the women were held hostage.

One of the victims suffered as many as three miscarriages because she was so malnourished.

Reports also told how the women were beaten so badly they lost other babies.
Chip Wrote:WTF?

There was evidence of as many as five children being born while the women were held hostage.

One of the victims suffered as many as three miscarriages because she was so malnourished.

I was just reading that. had them on dog leashes in the back yard and shit. fucking weirdos
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:WTF?

I was just reading that. had them on dog leashes in the back yard and shit. fucking weirdos
I wonder what Charles Ramsey would say...
Derick Wrote:and now there are no slashes in his fucked up date world
No shit. WTF
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM