Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May 3, 2013 - It's Friiiiiiiiday!!! Finally!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So the Boston bombers used gunpowder from fireworks to make the bombs. How come there is no outcry to ban or regulate fireworks? I bet they do make fireworks harder to get as a result though.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

I figured they'd ban pressure cookers too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So 100 out of 160 prisoners at gitmo are on a hunger strike. I say let them starve to death. There is no doubt in my mind that every one of them at least supported terrorism, al queda or the taliban. Fuck em. If they starve, they will never be able to kill Americans again.

the food is probaly really good there too. all pussified because of liberals, and human rights homos.

remember that one time, when that chick was making human pyramids out of naked terrorists. good times, good times.

They say that if gitmo gets closed, the prisoners will get moved stateside, where the accomodations are not nearly as nice.

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Doing a google image search for Katee Owen, then only showing the animated pictures, brought up some fun results.
good lord

work boner
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Doing a google image search for Katee Owen, then only showing the animated pictures, brought up some fun results.
good lord

work boner
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So 100 out of 160 prisoners at gitmo are on a hunger strike. I say let them starve to death. There is no doubt in my mind that every one of them at least supported terrorism, al queda or the taliban. Fuck em. If they starve, they will never be able to kill Americans again.

the food is probaly really good there too. all pussified because of liberals, and human rights homos.

remember that one time, when that chick was making human pyramids out of naked terrorists. good times, good times.

They say that if gitmo gets closed, the prisoners will get moved stateside, where the accomodations are not nearly as nice.

I bet its still going to be 1000 times better than any prison wherever they are from.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the Boston bombers used gunpowder from fireworks to make the bombs. How come there is no outcry to ban or regulate fireworks? I bet they do make fireworks harder to get as a result though.

I figured they'd ban pressure cookers too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I'm pretty sure she's doing this as a joke to show how stupid people are.
And she's not one of the stupid people.

[youtube]TH8sHv3XTxI[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
good lord

work boner
:high5: never knew about just animated searches
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.

call the IRS on him, and see how right he's actually doing it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I keep forgetting to wear red on Fridays to support the troops. Next week I am going to remember.
We used to do that at work. Casual Friday and red shirt day
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I keep forgetting to wear red on Fridays to support the troops. Next week I am going to remember.

I forgot that was a thing to do. I do have a red stripe on my shirt I have on though.
Like this...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFeJ_PVaZXSvkiKXDZ6wB...X92aSQ5DjA]
I toss those bottles away at least once. Week.
Try Setasdefault.com :grin:
Is this the coolest kid ever?

[youtube]g1qg9myFCqw[/youtube]
Oh shit, he had to take his shirt off for this one...

[youtube]sW6KlnUN8D8[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.
It's either
a) he lives with mommy and daddy for free so he's able to buy that kind of stuff. Banks are wonderful places
B) he's still riding the coat tails of mommy and daddy and they give him whatever he wants.
Or C) he is so far into debt, he lives pay check to pay check but has to have the douche cars so people like him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 03/10/16 -- I finally did it. NussieT 7 664 03-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Nov 13, 2013 ~ Free Falling Beckster 17 234 11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
  Friday, Nov 7, 2014 ~ It's finally here!! Joe 33 237 11-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  June 9, 2013 ~ Today..... Beckster 54 512 06-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now... Joe 121 793 12-31-2013, 01:01 AM
  Monday 12/23/2013 - Stacks 'n' Cracks Brian 94 947 12-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday & Friday, December 26-27, 2013 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 93 1,146 12-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  December 20, 2013 ~ Ice and Snow Beckster 62 646 12-28-2013, 07:19 PM
  Thursday 12/19/2013....Changes Derick 106 752 12-28-2013, 06:06 PM