Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May 3, 2013 - It's Friiiiiiiiday!!! Finally!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:FUCK, SHIT, FUCK SHIT, FUCKING SHIT, GO FUCK THE WHOLE WORLD, DAMMIT FUCK ASS COCK, DICK, ASS.......... :flame:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bellmediapr.ca/tsn/releases/release.asp?id=16431&yyyy=2013">http://bellmediapr.ca/tsn/releases/rele ... &yyyy=2013</a><!-- m -->

Before I hit that link, I thought you'd developed Tourettes

This scene was all I could think of.

Barbra Streisand!

[youtube]5eT0nZUROQ8[/youtube]
ap bikini team Wrote:JESUS the hatred on the TOMB. I think every woman's voice is shrill and dumb to them. Was Alexa going on? Yup, a 90 pound girl that got drunk tends to.

I think I'm just done checking out the page after going on the show. That or try to get on the show as often as possible to see how many of them slit their wrists or have a heart attack banging out their venom on the keyboards.

I vote for that.
And work on finding out what pisses them off the most, and make it happen more.
[Image: tumblr_mc92kwzto21rd2l87o1_400.gif]
:roflmao:

I want to re-do my carpet just so I can do this.

[Image: Nice_Surprise.jpg]
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

My friends parents were re-doing the carpet in my friends room. I wrote in permanent marker a long note about some random shit. The things people will read when or if they ever sell that house
[Image: gurl_powerrrr_540.png]
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:JESUS the hatred on the TOMB. I think every woman's voice is shrill and dumb to them. Was Alexa going on? Yup, a 90 pound girl that got drunk tends to.

I think I'm just done checking out the page after going on the show. That or try to get on the show as often as possible to see how many of them slit their wrists or have a heart attack banging out their venom on the keyboards.

I vote for that.

I'm guessing just having women on the radio in any form will do it. Wow it was ugly.

They were not that bad. I mean it could have been waaaaay worse, like those girls years back who wouldnt even talk.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

I vote for that.

This

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

They were not that bad. I mean it could have been waaaaay worse, like those girls years back who wouldnt even talk.

For the record, those were NOT my girl lol. Those were the Rix Magazine girls. Two girls out of my team have been tossed out of the studio out of 30 times. I'd say those are great odds.

I vote for this
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

1. I think it's great that everyone now understands that the real haters of the show come from TOMB.

2. It was understood that the girls were drinking and a slight bit hammered. I thought at times it was borderline annoying, but for the most part kinda funny.

3. Angry TOMBers hate the type of women that typically reject them.
Joe Wrote:

1. I think it's great that everyone now understands that the real haters of the show come from TOMB.

2. It was understood that the girls were drinking and a slight bit hammered. I thought at times it was borderline annoying, but for the most part kinda funny.

3. Angry TOMBers hate the type of women that typically reject them.

2. Allie was drunk lol. Everyone was drinking. We took out cases of Avion in the first 2 hours of the show. That is a LOT of alcohol. Hell, you heard me. I blanked at the first question during the Smoosh game. I was pretty hammered too. Everyone was having fun. Covino was only mad for like 5 minutes lol. Trust me, there IS a banned list of girls not allowed back on the show, and none of these girls are on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 03/10/16 -- I finally did it. NussieT 7 664 03-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Nov 13, 2013 ~ Free Falling Beckster 17 234 11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
  Friday, Nov 7, 2014 ~ It's finally here!! Joe 33 237 11-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  June 9, 2013 ~ Today..... Beckster 54 512 06-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now... Joe 121 793 12-31-2013, 01:01 AM
  Monday 12/23/2013 - Stacks 'n' Cracks Brian 94 947 12-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday & Friday, December 26-27, 2013 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 93 1,146 12-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  December 20, 2013 ~ Ice and Snow Beckster 62 646 12-28-2013, 07:19 PM
  Thursday 12/19/2013....Changes Derick 106 752 12-28-2013, 06:06 PM