Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/29/13 - Jeebus
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So does anyone besides Brian, Brampton and I watch Game of Thrones?

And if so are you all caught up, including last night?
Yes and Yes.

Over the last week I have listened to the first audiobook and read all the character histories on the GOT wiki. I pretty much know the story through all the written books now.

Last night was pretty crazy, with the marriages and treason in the north and stuff, but it is nothing compared to what is coming up. Without reading the books, no one would guess what is going to happen. It is going to be freaking nutz.

The best part about last night though was finally getting to see that hot readheaded wildling naked.
^this^
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So does anyone besides Brian, Brampton and I watch Game of Thrones?

I just watched the first 4 of season 3. It's pretty awesome.

So you didn't watch last night?

No, I don't have HBO. I use Stacy's HBO Go account.

I am dropping HBO today. I wonder how long they will keep my HBOGO account open?

I have to check with people to see who has an HBOGO acct I can use, otherwise, it will be torrents from now on.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yes and Yes.

Over the last week I have listened to the first audiobook and read all the character histories on the GOT wiki. I pretty much know the story through all the written books now.

Last night was pretty crazy, with the marriages and treason in the north and stuff, but it is nothing compared to what is coming up. Without reading the books, no one would guess what is going to happen. It is going to be freaking nutz.

The best part about last night though was finally getting to see that hot readheaded wildling naked.
^this^

Her body was SICK, she is in great shape. I hope they show a lot more of her naked, but if the story stays true, we might only get one, two a the most, more shots of her naked.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am dropping HBO today. I wonder how long they will keep my HBOGO account open?

I have to check with people to see who has an HBOGO acct I can use, otherwise, it will be torrents from now on.

They killed mine immediately. GOT is apparently the most pirated television show on the net.
Pete Nice Wrote:Her body was SICK, she is in great shape. I hope they show a lot more of her naked, but if the story stays true, we might only get one, two a the most, more shots of her naked.
:whomo: She is sofa king hot.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yes and Yes.

^this^

Now I can't wait to get home to watch it. :high5:

Yes and yes.
Rose Leslie, the readheaded wildling, apparently she is rather conservatively dressed all the time in real life, but there is only a small sample size as of now, she hasn't really done much

[Image: rose-leslie-uk-premiere-of-red-02.jpg]

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yes and Yes.

As soon as she took the sword and said he'd have to come take it back, I thought "fuck yeah, she's getting naked"
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I just watched the first 4 of season 3. It's pretty awesome.

So you didn't watch last night?

No, I don't have HBO. I use Stacy's HBO Go account.

I am dropping HBO today. I wonder how long they will keep my HBOGO account open?

I could probably make you an e-mail address on my account, and you could use that to sign up.
And talking about torrents...
I've used newsgroups and nzb files for years, and those were how I watched Newsroom.
The episodes were posted on there 5 to 10 minutes after the show ended.
I went to the bar for lunch, and all ESPN is talking about is some gay basketball player.
Chip Wrote:And talking about torrents...
I've used newsgroups and nzb files for years, and those were how I watched Newsroom.

Monthly cost?
I couldn't get any torrent to dl this weekend.
Joe Wrote:

Monthly cost?

I pay $15 a month for 50gb of downloads.
Unlimited is $25.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT