Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/29/13 - Jeebus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'll get this going. Can't really start work until the daily is started.
90 degrees yesterday. Really nice out today already. Supposed to snow on thursdy
My boss will be in Detroit this week for the trip Ford gave him for being awesome. Chip if you see him tell him hello. He's a tall guy, and he always wears a hat. His name's Jerry. He also bought new sneakers for the trip.

So tall guy, with a hat, and new sneakers, whos name is Jerry.
I think I'm at the wrong DBN. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:My boss will be in Detroit this week for the trip Ford gave him for being awesome. Chip if you see him tell him hello. He's a tall guy, and he always wears a hat. His name's Jerry. He also bought new sneakers for the trip.

Will do buddy.

Maybe I'll just hang out at the strip club next to the Ford headquarters and wait for him.
Good morning people...
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm at the wrong DBN. Confusedad:

Maybe everyone has a case of the Mondays.
Chip Wrote:

I'm in a terrible mood. I figured if I started it all I would be doing would be bitching
We are in the final stages of our business purchase. In the next month or so we will finally be the owners.
LeNeve Wrote:My boss will be in Detroit this week for the trip Ford gave him for being awesome. Chip if you see him tell him hello. He's a tall guy, and he always wears a hat. His name's Jerry. He also bought new sneakers for the trip.

:roflmao:
Sonicwall's tech support hold music makes me want to cut myself.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm in a terrible mood. I figured if I started it all I would be doing would be bitching

You need this:
[Image: 128774723588183974.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:We are in the final stages of our business purchase. In the next month or so we will finally be the owners.

:high5: Woo Hoo!
NussieT Wrote:We are in the final stages of our business purchase. In the next month or so we will finally be the owners.

Sweet! More big trucks and more dirt!
Joe Wrote:

Sweet! More big trucks and more dirt!
Sort of... There are trucks but they don't haul dirt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9