Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/29/13 - Jeebus
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:speaking of GOT, wasn't anyone else as impressed with Brienne's ass?

For a tall "beauty", the actress' fanny was something else.

I actually was going to say something about that, her body looked pretty damn good from behind. Nice ass for sure.

I wish they would have shown the entire package so we could have seen what she had going on in the front.
she has some nudes out there, just look for em
Oh and in the bath scene with Jaime Lanister, they should have played up the whole arroused Kingslayer bit from the book. Its pretty funny
Detroit it is, Sterling Heights area.

Chip, we gotta go to that Pizza place you talk about.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brienne of Karth has no boobs. Odd, you would think a 6'3" woman with a great ass would have more than an A cup. She needs to shave her snatch also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, you really don't paint a very good picture of Jim. I kind of want to punch him if I see him and tell him to stop being an asshole.

He's a nice guy but he has bi-polar... I swear... One minute hes normal and the next he's flipping off the handle about something.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't do charity stuff. My time is to valuable.

Although I do want to get into Warrior Dashes, tough mudders, zombie runs and the such, and I guess they all are for charity.

I forgot about that... I'm doing the Mud Hero Run in July for charity too
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, I really need to find someone with access to really cheap flooring.
Go with carpet, not carpet tiles. Get the kind that has a foam pad attached that you glue down. Super easy to install.

Carpet is too hard to install myself and wood floors will be too cold on the concrete floor. I did carpet tile in my pool hall and it was easy.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You read the books so you already know what is going to happen.
Yes, and I can't wait.
get it? :whomo:
I wonder if they will show off the Frey's awesome sewing skills?
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You read the books so you already know what is going to happen.
Yes, and I can't wait.
get it? :whomo:
I wonder if they will show off the Frey's awesome sewing skills?
Ive heard theyre one of a kind.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pete Nice Wrote:Brienne of Karth has no boobs. Odd, you would think a 6'3" woman with a great ass would have more than an A cup. She needs to shave her snatch also.
Tarth

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sandusky roller coasters will destroy your anus

The one called Mantis would. You sit on a bicycle seat, and if you position wrong... Ouch!
That sounds like a horrible ride.

I was not a fan of it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Man, I really need to find someone with access to really cheap flooring.

Jim had the hook up for carpeting, but I don't even think that would be enough to help you coming from Michigan.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I will be in Michigan for work Wednesday through Friday this week. Not sure where yet, but I would like to hit up that pizza place Chip talks about and that place we went to with Beckster if I am in that area.

I haven't been to Tonys since you guys met me there. I save those huge portions for special occasions. I have been thinking I want to have another steak sandwich again, though.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Detroit it is, Sterling Heights area.

Chip, we gotta go to that Pizza place you talk about.

Crap. I was just down in Oxford when you guys posted this. I could waited and then hung out with my sister.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT