Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04/23/13 - I'm not allowed
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:To be mad....

Jim's bitching has been getting out of hand so I told him off and he left the house slamming doors and driving like an ass

It's time to hold auditions for a replacement.
My kids would chase everyone away.
LeNeve Wrote:the reason water in the toilet moves when its windy outside, is because the wind changes the air pressure in the plumbing vents, causing the water to rise up and down. I learned that yesterday.
[Image: The_More_You_Know_2011.png]
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the reason water in the toilet moves when its windy outside, is because the wind changes the air pressure in the plumbing vents, causing the water to rise up and down. I learned that yesterday.

Yeah, it's from that pipe on your roof.
do you even know what those look like?

I don't have those in my roof. Mine vent in the overhang
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jim's bitching has been getting out of hand so I told him off and he left the house slamming doors and driving like an ass

They can be dealt with.
JDubb Wrote:
[Image: The_More_You_Know_2011.png]

[Image: thebattle_zoom.png]
5 people from Iran visited the main page this month.
Joe Wrote:5 people from Iran visited the main page this month.
:high5:
DBN international!
I was watching the toilet for awhile. Like it was a campfire or something. my shits all retarded. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:5 people from Iran visited the main page this month.
:high5:
DBN international!

It gets hits from all over the world, but I thought Iran was strange. I didn't think they liked boobs there.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

your boobs equal out that equation
LeNeve Wrote:I was watching the toilet for awhile. Like it was a campfire or something. my shits all retarded. Confusedad:

It's probably a safe place to have a campfire. If it gets too out of control you can always flush.
LeNeve Wrote:your boobs equal out that equation

True story
so I'm dropping my newfound toilet knowledge to my co workers, and everyone is all like. ...

:? Wtf fucking weirdo
LeNeve Wrote:so I'm dropping my newfound toilet knowledge to my co workers, and everyone is all like. ...

Now they know what we knew already, or you just reinforced it.
LeNeve Wrote:so I'm dropping my newfound toilet knowledge to my co workers, and everyone is all like. ...

It's a safe bet they did this a long time ago... :grin: