Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 04/23/13 - I'm not allowed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
To be mad....

Jim's bitching has been getting out of hand so I told him off and he left the house slamming doors and driving like an ass
NussieT Wrote:To be mad....

Jim's bitching has been getting out of hand so I told him off and he left the house slamming doors and driving like an ass
you go girl
Confusedhock:

Good morning all... :grin:

butt sex is legal in Canada, so you should sodomize him.
Derick Wrote:

you go girl
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:

Ya, ill get right on that
the reason water in the toilet moves when its windy outside, is because the wind changes the air pressure in the plumbing vents, causing the water to rise up and down. I learned that yesterday.

It's time to hold auditions for a replacement.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Ya, ill get right on that

:roflmao:

That'll cheer him up.
LeNeve Wrote:the reason water in the toilet moves when its windy outside, is because the wind changes the air pressure in the plumbing vents, causing the water to rise up and down. I learned that yesterday.

Yeah, it's from that pipe on your roof.
LeNeve Wrote:the reason water in the toilet moves when its windy outside, is because the wind changes the air pressure in the plumbing vents, causing the water to rise up and down. I learned that yesterday.

Huh.
I never watched the water in my toilet when it was windy out.
I hope today is Super Important Asshole Lawyer free. I can't deal with another asshole lawyer today.
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

Cable tv in Kansas is pretty limited.
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, it's from that pipe on your roof.
do you even know what those look like?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

Cable tv in Kansas is pretty limited.

:roflmao:

The toilet channel is climbing in the ratings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14