Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, April 19, 2013 ~ Today Blows
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:now idiots are posting pictures of the cops/fbi positions staking out a house. :killme:
LOL, why does that bother you?

really?
putting their lives into risk, anyone can see those photos
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I see this picture then read this tweet from the boston police department: WARNING: Do Not Compromise Officer Safety by Broadcasting Tactical Positions of Homes Being Searched.

[Image: BINM28bCUAEKYxR.jpg]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:now idiots are posting pictures of the cops/fbi positions staking out a house. :killme:

There is someones son/daughter,husband/wife, mother/father out there trying to catch a man that has hurt and killed people and some douchebag decides to take a picture, posts it on Twitter just because it's "cool" or because like Chip said they want to be apart of the story. It pisses me off too
Donginator - your part of the problem now that you've posted pics too! :roflmao:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I find it funny how much people get bent out of shape over Mexicans crossing the boarder illegally and yet the people who are the real terrorists are the ones we give actual visas too! Maybe we ought to focus less on the Mexicans who just want to come and make better lives for themselves and focus on who we are legally allowing to live among us!

I agree, hermano.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:account is re-activated. Been out sick for the past 3 days, with the zombie apocalypse flu, get in this morning, with a message from security, saying that my account was reactivated, apparently it was deactivated by mistake. I dont have to talk to HR, or security, or IT, or anyone, and I'm not fired

Good to know :high5:

So, both Pete AND Derick have had the Zombie flu.... Interesting.....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Literally, it does. We have a high wind advisory. The winds are supposed to hit 40 mph. It's supposed to snow today, too.. It's fucking spring, I don't want any more damn snow.

They caught one of the bombing suspects, guess the dude is now dead after a shootout at MIT.

They didn't really catch one. They killed one. The other is on the run.

What I don't get is why they went on this "crime spree", shooting random cops and hijacking cars.

It'll make the movie version that much better.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:account is re-activated. Been out sick for the past 3 days, with the zombie apocalypse flu, get in this morning, with a message from security, saying that my account was reactivated, apparently it was deactivated by mistake. I dont have to talk to HR, or security, or IT, or anyone, and I'm not fired

I thought it was determined it was the snagglepuss lion flu
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

really?
putting their lives into risk, anyone can see those photos

That's a good point. If my life was in danger, I sure as hell wouldn't want it known by the bad guy that the cops were about to rush in and save me.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I thought it was determined it was the snagglepuss lion flu

Oh, yeah... Meeeeoooww
I HATE PIE!!
People just need to stay put, quit posting picts and let the cops do their jobs. Then, post whore after the situation is over.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:there needs to be more public hangings in the town square

This

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The Uncle of the 2 fuckers is on CNN and is totally disowning them.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Its official everyone on twitter is an expert on everything
I'm an expert on retweeting!

So is Jdubb
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Its official everyone on twitter is an expert on everything
I'm an expert on retweeting!

So is Jdubb
And on manpacks! :roflmao:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM