Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 19, 2013 ~ Today Blows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Literally, it does. We have a high wind advisory. The winds are supposed to hit 40 mph. It's supposed to snow today, too.. It's fucking spring, I don't want any more damn snow.

They caught one of the bombing suspects, guess the dude is now dead after a shootout at MIT.
My sister in Aspen (the "princess") was skiing the official last day for skiing and tore her acl and meniscus. My mom suggested that I go to Colorado to help her out and while her hubby goes to Denver for a conference. She told Mom that she doesn't have room in her house for me and the baby... Now, my other sister, her hubby and their 2 girls were able to stay there just this past summer. So why doesn't she want me there? Because I have a baby and my sister tends to demand your full attention. She reacted quite poorly to my first niece being born, because we were all about the baby and didn't swoon over her like she enjoys (which is why I call her the "princess").

Some things never change. I got a chuckle out of that when Mom told me last night.
Fucks given = 0

[Image: 2430604_G.jpg]
account is re-activated. Been out sick for the past 3 days, with the zombie apocalypse flu, get in this morning, with a message from security, saying that my account was reactivated, apparently it was deactivated by mistake. I dont have to talk to HR, or security, or IT, or anyone, and I'm not fired
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Literally, it does. We have a high wind advisory. The winds are supposed to hit 40 mph. It's supposed to snow today, too.. It's fucking spring, I don't want any more damn snow.

They caught one of the bombing suspects, guess the dude is now dead after a shootout at MIT.

They didn't really catch one. They killed one. The other is on the run.

What I don't get is why they went on this "crime spree", shooting random cops and hijacking cars.
maybe joe knows what this means, but here is why my account was locked.

"Error in Account Tracking DB caused wrong user to be terminated"
Live feed of them cornering the other guy.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/2623...n-marathon
Derick Wrote:maybe joe knows what this means, but here is why my account was locked.

Sounds like they accidentally deleted you instead of someone else.
When will crazy people figure out that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK what their message or cause is.

If you blow some shit up and kill people in the end no one gives a rat's ass what your message was supposed to be.
Derick Wrote:maybe joe knows what this means, but here is why my account was locked.

Yeah, that means nothing to me
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Literally, it does. We have a high wind advisory. The winds are supposed to hit 40 mph. It's supposed to snow today, too.. It's fucking spring, I don't want any more damn snow.

They didn't really catch one. They killed one. The other is on the run.

What I don't get is why they went on this "crime spree", shooting random cops and hijacking cars.

They probably have some bullshit message they want to share before they die so they wanted as much publicity as they could get.
Yo! What up? Hapy Friday to each and every one of you perverts!
I find it funny how much people get bent out of shape over Mexicans crossing the boarder illegally and yet the people who are the real terrorists are the ones we give actual visas too! Maybe we ought to focus less on the Mexicans who just want to come and make better lives for themselves and focus on who we are legally allowing to live among us!
Joe Wrote:They probably have some bullshit message they want to share before they die so they wanted as much publicity as they could get.
I think the publicity plays a huge part of it. If the media wouldn't harp on these situations for days or even weeks then perhaps they wouldn't happen near as often
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9