Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G-20 day 1
negadave Wrote:Those people are definatly being assholes pushing dumpsters at the cops and tipping over garbage cans. They deserve whatever they get.
You are suposed to be able to PEACEABLY assemble though. Check these out. The narrator is kinda trying to over sell it, but the cops start arresting and pepper spraying everyone pretty much un provoked. If you got a short attention span like me, just watch from about 2:15 in on the second video
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEsIm-V1ZA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEsIm-V1ZA</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqiiHxQjTa8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqiiHxQjTa8</a><!-- m -->

They're anarchists. They don't want any order at all. BUT the second rule breaks down and the police start beating the shit out of them, they want rules. Go figure.
BTW, this guy dancing in front of the police dog taunting it ended up getting arrested. I hope he got to know Bubba very well last night.

[Image: MH_5F00_illegalmarch_5F00_58.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
the thing i put up was from 2002. Nothing to do with these jerks. They're totally out of line
Holy shit Pittsburgh is fucked up! Those people are probably locals just using it as an excuse to wreck shit. Big Grin 90% of them don't even have a purpose.
I think most of them actually came from Philly and South Jersey.....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think most of them actually came from Philly and South Jersey.....
:roflmao: :clap:
In reality, most of them were from California and Washington, less than 2% were actual Pittsburghers.

Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think most of them actually came from Philly and South Jersey.....
:roflmao: :clap:

Doubtful. Most of us don't like to drive that far lol Anarchists wouldn't spend money for gas to further fuel the capitalist agenda maaaaan! Speaking of which, if they are about anarachy, why are they protesting? Isn't that a form of organization, and cohesiveness, thus going against what they're about? lol
I'd like to agree with you Pete, but I didn't see anyone pumping their fists or singing eye of the tiger!
Pete Nice Wrote:THe police are handling things well. The locals are cheering the police as they pass their houses.

btw, next G-20 is in Ontario in June 2010.

If this shit is in Ontario next year, there will be bigger protests, real anarchy, and possibly a terrorist attack!

I'm not kidding, there are soooo many liberal hippies with nothing better to do in our larger cities, plus a city (brampton) with about 200000 terrorists living in it.
brampton Wrote:
I'd like to agree with you Pete, but I didn't see anyone pumping their fists or singing eye of the tiger!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :clap: That was a good one.
Joe In PA Wrote:
brampton Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :clap: That was a good one.

Thank you, I'm here all week!