Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/15/2013 - Tax Day
It looks like I have to go visit the Social Security Office. The baby is 3 months old and still hasn't received her soc number. :killme: The curse continues..... My sophomore year of high school, the school accidentally deleted some of my files and lost my class schedule. I had to spend my first few days of that year in the counselors office while they straightened it out. The first time I went to vote, I was told that I didn't exist. The first time I did my taxes (back when they sent you the booklet with your name on it), the government changed my last name. Now, my poor kid has to inherit that bullshit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It looks like I have to go visit the Social Security Office. The baby is 3 months old and still hasn't received her soc number. :killme: The curse continues..... My sophomore year of high school, the school accidentally deleted some of my files and lost my class schedule. I had to spend my first few days of that year in the counselors office while they straightened it out. The first time I went to vote, I was told that I didn't exist. The first time I did my taxes (back when they sent you the booklet with your name on it), the government changed my last name. Now, my poor kid has to inherit that bullshit.
Mb health decided to give my daughter my maiden name. It took me three tries for them to actually get it straight.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It looks like I have to go visit the Social Security Office. The baby is 3 months old and still hasn't received her soc number. :killme: The curse continues..... My sophomore year of high school, the school accidentally deleted some of my files and lost my class schedule. I had to spend my first few days of that year in the counselors office while they straightened it out. The first time I went to vote, I was told that I didn't exist. The first time I did my taxes (back when they sent you the booklet with your name on it), the government changed my last name. Now, my poor kid has to inherit that bullshit.
Mb health decided to give my daughter my maiden name. It took me three tries for them to actually get it straight.

How annoying. I got back from there and she was in the system, but the guy wouldn't tell me why we never received anything. Then he argued with me regarding having 2 forms of I.D. for her... I had her birth cert. and the proof of live birth from the hospital. I had called them last week and was told that was all I needed. ... Anyway, she now has a number.. finally.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
He just wanted some Chinese...
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/6-yea...index.html
I HATE PIE!!
someone blew up the boston marathon.
mexicans fault its such a pain in the ass to become a documented human.
I have a pretty good friend who is an illegal alien. Met him 16 years ago probaly. He came here with fake papers some how. he never tells me how he does it. Has like 5 different names that people call him. I'm not even sure I know his actual birth name. He married a girl I went to school with, has a couple kids. He learned english pretty good.

the fucker can't stay out of trouble though. always getting speeding tickets. like the bad ones, high speed chases, dui etc. a couple years ago he got busted with some weed or coke, after another high speed chase. gets sent to prison for however long. deported immediately after the prison sentence to mexico.

I figured after this last time I would never hear from him again. Nope he calls me up last weekend and wants me to go to his house and drink some beers. So I did. Asked him how he got back to America.

He said he paid 15,000 dollars to a smuggler guy. for fake paperwork and a ride I guess. he rode in the foor of a cattle truck under the cows, where all the shit and piss goes. for like 9 hours. nuts I tell you. He better keep his ass out of trouble this time.
LeNeve Wrote:someone blew up the boston marathon.

That's fucked up...
crazy shit

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/bFd9r6XDjTm">https://vine.co/v/bFd9r6XDjTm</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
anyone from our club that was running all checked in.

now I am reading people were killed by the blast
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:

That's fucked up...
Last image it graphic...
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/...ng/100495/
Sup?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
There was also something at the JFK Library from what they are saying.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's fucked up...
Last image it graphic...
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/...ng/100495/
shit :barf:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Been working hard all day and had no idea about the marathon until a bit ago. People are so evil!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT