Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/15/2013 - Tax Day
12 people logged in this morning. The 12th created the Daily Thread.
Joe Wrote:12 people logged in this morning. The 12th created the Daily Thread.

thats like some weird mason illuminati shit.
I haven't recieved my state tax refund yet.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:12 people logged in this morning. The 12th created the Daily Thread.

thats like some weird mason illuminati shit.

Dan Brown will write a book about this.
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't recieved my state tax refund yet.

Don't they deliver it on horse back in Kansas?
Friday I put ball joints on my car. got the ball joints from a parts store, regular price 110 bucks a piece. my price 55 bucks a piece. Since I didn't have anything to do Friday, I just put them on while I was still at work. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't recieved my state tax refund yet.

Don't they deliver it on horse back in Kansas?

yes Confusedad:
actually I think the state kept my refund, because I have a medical bill that isn't paid off yet. Which I think is bullshit.
LeNeve Wrote:Friday I put ball joints on my car. got the ball joints from a parts store, regular price 110 bucks a piece. my price 55 bucks a piece. Since I didn't have anything to do Friday, I just put them on while I was still at work. :high5:

When I worked at Penske I'd bring my car in when there was nothing to do. There was never a shortage of shit to be fixed on my Mustang back then.
I miss the days of random sudden automotive fires while driving. I used to have so much audio equipment hooked up in my cars that they would occasionally burst into flames.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Friday I put ball joints on my car. got the ball joints from a parts store, regular price 110 bucks a piece. my price 55 bucks a piece. Since I didn't have anything to do Friday, I just put them on while I was still at work. :high5:

When I worked at Penske I'd bring my car in when there was nothing to do. There was never a shortage of shit to be fixed on my Mustang back then.

I ordered the drive shafts for it. that will be the next project. other than that everything else is in good shape. I need tires pretty bad though.

I don't have a hook up for cheap tires. 120 bucks a piece. jeebus.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I ordered the drive shafts for it. that will be the next project. other than that everything else is in good shape. I need tires pretty bad though.

I don't have a hook up for cheap tires. 120 bucks a piece. jeebus.

I bought $220 tires for my Mustang once. I still couldn't take 15MPH turns at 80 so that was the last time I did that.
Good morning bro-mo's.

Question... Take a look at Obama's proposed budget. Look at were the funding is and where it is not. Notice that the politicians love bitching about the parts of the budget getting cut or increased that have a very small impact to the overall budget?

Is America’s democracy broken?
http://blogs.reuters.com/lawrencesummers...cy-broken/
Answer: Yes.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's.

Question... Take a look at Obama's proposed budget. Look at were the funding is and where it is not. Notice that the politicians love bitching about the parts of the budget getting cut or increased that have a very small impact to the overall budget?

Is America’s democracy broken?
http://blogs.reuters.com/lawrencesummers...cy-broken/
Answer: Yes.

The increases and decreases are in the right direction, but they really aren't enough. Why the fuck is the defense budget so high? If we stayed the hell out of the shitty Middle East why would we need even half of that budget?
Joe Wrote:

I used to do the same thing at Canadian Tire and Maxim. If I was really lazy I would have the tire techs change the oil and buy them lunch in exchange.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT