Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/15/2013 - Tax Day
LeNeve Wrote:I ordered the drive shafts for it. that will be the next project. other than that everything else is in good shape. I need tires pretty bad though.

I don't have a hook up for cheap tires. 120 bucks a piece. jeebus.

Wow! What size? I paid $214 a tire for Hankook's for our 1ton. I could have gotten cheaper tires but a customer has the Hankooks on his truck and he said he has had good luck with them.
My account is locked at the hospital. Can't log on to my computer. I've been sitting here staring at a blue screen waiting for someone from IT to call and fix the problem
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:My account is locked at the hospital. Can't log on to my computer. I've been sitting here staring at a blue screen waiting for someone from IT to call and fix the problem

Jeez.. Don't they have a help desk that you can call and get shit instantly done?
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I ordered the drive shafts for it. that will be the next project. other than that everything else is in good shape. I need tires pretty bad though.

Wow! What size? I paid $214 a tire for Hankook's for our 1ton. I could have gotten cheaper tires but a customer has the Hankooks on his truck and he said he has had good luck with them.

14 inch. not as popular of a size as they used to be.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:My account is locked at the hospital. Can't log on to my computer. I've been sitting here staring at a blue screen waiting for someone from IT to call and fix the problem

Jeez.. Don't they have a help desk that you can call and get shit instantly done?
I called the help desk at 8:15 this morning. Still waiting...
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You'd think the help desk would do password resets while you are on the phone.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Maybe they are waiting for HR?
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

What size I want to see if my hook up could get them better.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

These guys always have the best prices in our area http://www.lmtire-wheel.com/, but I wound up going to Firestone for my last set of tires. I think I only paid $155 a tire for my truck tires which is a pretty sweet deal.
I don't care who they're waiting for. I got work to do
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You'd think the help desk would do password resets while you are on the phone.
You would think. Not sure if its a password issue, something I did, something I didn't do. All I know is I can't get in
185/65/14
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

These guys always have the best prices in our area http://www.lmtire-wheel.com/, but I wound up going to Firestone for my last set of tires. I think I only paid $155 a tire for my truck tires which is a pretty sweet deal.
I hating getting new tires, because I end up hating the local tire place. I need to find a place I like
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:185/65/14

Depending on brand and type, I could get them for between $87/piece - $170 (studded snow tires).
LeNeve Wrote:185/65/14

Since you work at a shop can't you just order from tirerack.com and have them delivered there? You can get Goodyears for like $65 from there. They even have tires as cheap as $53.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?...mpare1=yes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT