Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, April 11 It's still pouring
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.

We stayed 3 months at Jim's parents house before we moved into an apartment. We moved out of our city place when our roommate left half a dead cow on the kitchen floor and went to work. The smell was awful and the site of blood was making me puke.

da fuq :?
[Image: 69396_zpsb0305ea9.jpg]

[Image: 69472_zps2d665934.jpg]

[Image: n8ERTVP.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:and now I don't have anything to work on again.
We never seem to run out. Its fun

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.

We stayed 3 months at Jim's parents house before we moved into an apartment. We moved out of our city place when our roommate left half a dead cow on the kitchen floor and went to work. The smell was awful and the site of blood was making me puke.

Apparently he was using the bones to make soup or something. I don't remember now. The guy is right fucked in the head... he was sitting in the living room naked jacking off one day when I came home early from college. Creeped the fuck out of me, I avoided him for days after that.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Apparently he was using the bones to make soup or something. I don't remember now. The guy is right fucked in the head... he was sitting in the living room naked jacking off one day when I came home early from college. Creeped the fuck out of me, I avoided him for days after that.

So basically central Canada is a lot like Florida.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So basically central Canada is a lot like Florida.

No just creepy people from the north end of Winnipeg.

It's sounding like a weird mix of Florida and Ohio.
The cow story is straight out of Ohio. Jacking off naked in the living room for your roommate to find you is pure Florida.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

did he stop, or just keep jacking?
Chip Wrote:

The cow story is straight out of Ohio. Jacking off naked in the living room for your roommate to find you is pure Florida.

:whomo: total hybrid of the two.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:whomo: total hybrid of the two.

Really makes me not want to go to Manitoba.
going with the nacho deluxe for lunch today.
82 and sunny right now.

Saw a BBQ place up the street that looks good, gonna get lunch there.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:even girls can't beat up a man right.

Jim moved when I kicked at him and I nailed him good enough to jack my foot up. Since, it's still swollen, I am wondering if I didn't crack a bone or 2.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:The weather is so bad that I can't find anyone to take a free ticket to the Twins/ Mets game on Saturday! Winter needs to die!!!!

72 and partly cloudy here

I hope all this rain hits you soon.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!

Is it just me or has this week been flying by?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM