Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/8/2013 - Awkward
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Da fuq is this shit.

You know why that's awesome? You can stop at a park, take out your seat and relax anywhere.

oh, yeah, that is awesome.
I called in . I really hate being on hold. By the time they get to me, I am gonna forget what I have to say. That intern tried to call me fuckin Dexter, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao:

I saw the other guy drive it into the shop, and he was all smooshed up against the roof, so I went to investigate, and saw that sweet set up.

It's not in here to get a seat put in either. putting brakes on or something I think.

I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't have a seat. Thats not something that you just misplace somewhere you know. Even if it was torn up, it would be alot better than a folding chair I would think.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I saw the other guy drive it into the shop, and he was all smooshed up against the roof, so I went to investigate, and saw that sweet set up.

It's not in here to get a seat put in either. putting brakes on or something I think.

I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't have a seat. Thats not something that you just misplace somewhere you know. Even if it was torn up, it would be alot better than a folding chair I would think.

Maybe he's just that awesome.
Americas Best Dance Crew job can't last forever.... Pole dancing could be a fall back.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I called in . I really hate being on hold. By the time they get to me, I am gonna forget what I have to say. That intern tried to call me fuckin Dexter, too.
Good call B.
Joe Wrote:Americas Best Dance Crew job can't last forever.... Pole dancing could be a fall back.
You gotta have a plan B.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

How sturdy is it? I'll bet it wouldn't hold up in a crash.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Confusedhock:

[Image: BHTb1uWCQAAheWb.jpg:large]

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/frequ...lwood.html
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I called in . I really hate being on hold. By the time they get to me, I am gonna forget what I have to say. That intern tried to call me fuckin Dexter, too.
Good call B.

Thank you. :grin:

Jim was not happy about those classes either, but he can suck it. I'll take them again when I can.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I called in . I really hate being on hold. By the time they get to me, I am gonna forget what I have to say. That intern tried to call me fuckin Dexter, too.
Good call B.

Thank you. :grin:

Jim was not happy about those classes either, but he can suck it. I'll take them again when I can.
wow the delay sucks on the app, your call is on right now
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Working the pole certainly keeps the body in good shape.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

[Image: BHTb1uWCQAAheWb.jpg:large]

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/frequ...lwood.html

Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Thank you. :grin:

wow the delay sucks on the app, your call is on right now

I just now heard it too.. I called him a pussy, but I didn't hear that part.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Working the pole certainly keeps the body in good shape.

You would know that. I asked some strippers how they get that body tone and they all said that they just worked the pole all the time, nothing else. They have beautiful muscle tone.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT