Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/8/2013 - Awkward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I found out from my old boss that one of my coworkers is pissed because I was promoted instead of him. He's pissed despite me being here a year longer than him and the fact that I have way more experience and am better with customers. Apparently he was so upset by it that he's taken two days off because of it.

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]
he needed 2 days off for the waiting period to buy the guns.
LeNeve Wrote:he needed 2 days off for the waiting period to buy the guns.

This is probably true. He lives up there in the mountains.
LeNeve Wrote:he needed 2 days off for the waiting period to buy the guns.

Better then 5 days.

[youtube]xIpLd0WQKCY[/youtube]
I don't have to be careful I have a gun.
Does anyone have, or have used a Chromebook?
I'm starting to think about getting one.
I don't need a laptop that can run programs.
The Samsung is $250.
And I'll probably root my phone so I can turn it into a wifi hotspot, because you can't tether to the Chromebooks.
Chip Wrote:Does anyone have, or have used a Chromebook?
The Samsung is $250.
And I'll probably root my phone so I can turn it into a wifi hotspot, because you can't tether to the Chromebooks.

That sounds like a good plan.
The Samsung is $250.
check slickdeals, I always see deals/promo's on there for the chromebook
Donginator Wrote:
The Samsung is $250.
check slickdeals, I always see deals/promo's on there for the chromebook

I will, but I have a Best Buy gift card I'll probably use.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have to be careful I have a gun.

Homer is brilliant.
I just uninstalled Swype from my phone.
I'm liking the new android keyboard more.
Joe Wrote:So I found out from my old boss that one of my coworkers is pissed because I was promoted instead of him. He's pissed despite me being here a year longer than him and the fact that I have way more experience and am better with customers. Apparently he was so upset by it that he's taken two days off because of it.

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]
That happened to me once. I was better than the two people they put in charge so I stopped working as hard as I did, then found a different job and quit.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I found out from my old boss that one of my coworkers is pissed because I was promoted instead of him. He's pissed despite me being here a year longer than him and the fact that I have way more experience and am better with customers. Apparently he was so upset by it that he's taken two days off because of it.

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]
That happened to me once. I was better than the two people they put in charge so I stopped working as hard as I did, then found a different job and quit.
Similar thing happened with me but I was on the side of Joe. I was brought in as an outside hire over two internal employees that assumed the job was theirs. They hated me, absolutely hated me. I didn't give a crap and continued doing my job proving daily that the company made the right decision.
NussieT Wrote:

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]

I would have been gone instantly if they picked him over me. I've had to take some of his biggest clients because they didn't like him. I've never lost a client because of something I've done.

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]

What a bitch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9