Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/8/2013 - Awkward
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I found out from my old boss that one of my coworkers is pissed because I was promoted instead of him. He's pissed despite me being here a year longer than him and the fact that I have way more experience and am better with customers. Apparently he was so upset by it that he's taken two days off because of it.

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]
That happened to me once. I was better than the two people they put in charge so I stopped working as hard as I did, then found a different job and quit.
Similar thing happened with me but I was on the side of Joe. I was brought in as an outside hire over two internal employees that assumed the job was theirs. They hated me, absolutely hated me. I didn't give a crap and continued doing my job proving daily that the company made the right decision.

I was really bent out of shape when my boss was was promoted to his role. He came from our main office to manage this office. I basically maintained this office myself until I had too many clients to do it on my own. He was pretty much handed my hard work on a platter. He works around the clock and has has phone basically attached to his head at all times. His job sucks so a year and a half later I'm happy they chose him.
Do I wake the baby and go for a walk before it rains or just be lazy and stay home today? This is the question.

It's supposed to storm soon, then rain tomorrow and Wednesday. Oh, and snow on Thursday. Grrrreat. Confusedarcasm:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I found out from my old boss that one of my coworkers is pissed because I was promoted instead of him. He's pissed despite me being here a year longer than him and the fact that I have way more experience and am better with customers. Apparently he was so upset by it that he's taken two days off because of it.

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]

What a bitch.

We are sure those 2 days have been doing interviews which I think we are all ok with. I really shouldn't say anything to him, but I really just want to call him out and tell him to fuck off for bitching about my advancement. I kinda take it personally.
Quahogs can live to be 500 years old.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]
That happened to me once. I was better than the two people they put in charge so I stopped working as hard as I did, then found a different job and quit.

I would have been gone instantly if they picked him over me. I've had to take some of his biggest clients because they didn't like him. I've never lost a client because of something I've done.
I stayed for 6 weeks after. They gave the job to two kids that didn't even work in the department, but gave me $3 dollar raise and put me in shop where I wanted to be till the two assistant managers found out I made more money than them and decided to transfer all calls to me while I was managing the techs, closing repair orders and dealing with the contractors
I wish wrestling would go away. I'm tired of hearing about it on radio and on social media. Haven't we all evolved beyond wrestling?
Joe Wrote:I wish wrestling would go away. I'm tired of hearing about it on radio and on social media. Haven't we all evolved beyond wrestling?

Most of us have.
Joe Wrote:I wish wrestling would go away. I'm tired of hearing about it on radio and on social media. Haven't we all evolved beyond wrestling?
:whomo:

I was never into wrestling, no interest. I heard someone say their interest in wrestling dropped when their testicles did. Guess that explains Rich's obsession with it... :rimshot"
[Image: rusty-kuntz-funny-pic-520x308.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

[smiley]pussy[/smiley]

What a bitch.

We are sure those 2 days have been doing interviews which I think we are all ok with. I really shouldn't say anything to him, but I really just want to call him out and tell him to fuck off for bitching about my advancement. I kinda take it personally.

Too bad he didn't get so mad that he just quit. He wouldn't have been an issue anymore.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Quahogs can live to be 500 years old.

What?
I HATE PIE!!

What?

It will never go away. It will only get worse and then a wrestler will become President.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

What?

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What?

Ok, they are clams. I looked it up
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT