Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 3/21/13 - Bringing sexy back
Chip Wrote:I did a search for an animated "giant boob nipple gun" in google image search, and this was one of the results...

[Image: HHG74.gif]
Haha. Bubbles!!!!
some weird randomness that just happened here.
4 of us were up in the service office talking about paintball guns.
Then some black guy with a suit on busts up in the office, and starts a sales speech about some cleaning product. Starts spraying the floor and scrubbing it, while he's talking the product up.
We were all looking at each other like. Wtf No one knew what to say to the guy.
Then the washboy walks in out of nowhere, looks at the black guy and says, "whats crackin buckeye?"
Black guy stands up, and says, "what you say?"
Washboy is scared now, at that point I had to excuse myself, I was about to start rolling on the floor and laughing.
LeNeve Wrote:some weird randomness that just happened here.
Then some black guy with a suit on busts up in the office, and starts a sales speech about some cleaning product. Starts spraying the floor and scrubbing it, while he's talking the product up.
Then the washboy walks in out of nowhere, looks at the black guy and says, "whats crackin buckeye?"
Washboy is scared now, at that point I had to excuse myself, I was about to start rolling on the floor and laughing.

Why would he find buckeye offensive, it is just a nut.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

Anyone in their right mind with a shred of dignity would be horribly offended by being called a buckeye...

Was it like this?

[youtube]fWnYPHNT15I[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't know. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I'm still cracking up though. Maybe he thought he said black guy or something.
4 out of 5 on my picks. should of picked those homeless shocker guys with shit in their hair.
I'm hungry . I think I'll go get one of those steeler cookies. Why they are by the timeclock, I don't know.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hungry . I think I'll go get one of those steeler cookies. Why they are by the timeclock, I don't know.
LeNeve Wrote:I filled my car up with gas 30 days ago. Still have 1/2 tank left. :high5:

oh, and the gas was free. I have 20 gallons left too. People who accidently fill their diesel trucks with gasoline = free gas for me. At this rate, with my surplus, I shouldn't have to go to a gas station until July.
I filled up on monday, and the needle moved today
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might to line up a sitter for this:

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKi5XoeTN0k[/youtube_url]
Are you FUCKING kidding me... :killme:
Worst series of movies ever.
Confusedlap:
Pete Nice Wrote:Wichita State is the shockers. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm genuinely amazed that you didn't know this tidbit
Chip Wrote:I did a search for an animated "giant boob nipple gun" in google image search, and this was one of the results...

[Image: HHG74.gif]
HA!!! Bubbles
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Anyone in their right mind with a shred of dignity would be horribly offended by being called a buckeye...
:whomo:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip