Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Anyone know anything about mountain bikes?
Sorry all I know mine is green.

I think POkes is the guy to ask.
You gonna start riding?
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Sorry all I know mine is green.

I think POkes is the guy to ask.
I was going to suggest that but he might be difficult to get a hold of

What happened to him?
NussieT Wrote:You gonna start riding?

Yeah. I still have the GT I bought years ago, but a guy at work knows someone with a bike for sale. I figured if it was a good deal I'd look into it, but it looks like he's asking too much.
I am a road bike guy, don't know much about mountain bikes
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:What happened to him?
I very rarely see him on FB and Its not often he comes here anymore
What's everyone up to today?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What's everyone up to today?
Doing nothing this snow storm we got shut us down for two days. I am slowly shredding a bunch of documents though
Donginator Wrote:

I still have the old road bike I bought in the 90s. It's a Raleigh Technium. It was a good priced bike back in the day and has lasted forever.
I had a road bike with disc brakes awhile back. I'm not a road bike kind of guy though. I prefer crashing in the rocks, and cacti.
Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I had a road bike with disc brakes awhile back. I'm not a road bike kind of guy though. I prefer crashing in the rocks, and cacti.

I like going 40MPH downhill on dirt bouncing off trees. No one appreciates that.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I still have the old road bike I bought in the 90s. It's a Raleigh Technium. It was a good priced bike back in the day and has lasted forever.
I bet with a good tune up it will work fine. I am guessing you want to get off-road on the trails
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.

WOW, that is some serious ADD. There is nothing better in life than a blow job. Just lay/sit back and completely enjoy with no additional effort. Then finish on her face. What a great thing.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:I bet with a good tune up it will work fine. I am guessing you want to get off-road on the trails

I'm gonna fix it up and use it for riding around the development. I still have the GT MTB that I can ride off road. There's a trail that runs through PA and into MD that I want to ride. It's pretty much flat so I don't need anything great. I'd like to do some hardcore trails, but no one will go with me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve