Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete- where's those brackets?

calm down, I will get to them within gthe next hour, busy w work now
So busy you're cruising the forum :lol: :poke:

Hey! If the guy wants to do some foruming, let him do some foruming! Watch him and take notes.

:high5:

multitasking 5
I was J O K I N G
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:I completed a bracket without a single ounce of basketball knowledge. That is for basketball right?
I ran an office pool once and this girl had no clue what to do so I told her to just pick the high seed so she took all of the 16s, 15s, 14s, 13s, etc...
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I completed a bracket without a single ounce of basketball knowledge. That is for basketball right?
I ran an office pool once and this girl had no clue what to do so I told her to just pick the high seed so she took all of the 16s, 15s, 14s, 13s, etc...

haa
Philidelphia is slicing up babies doing unorthodox abortions.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Please tell me she won.
LeNeve Wrote:if the dogs don't win then we all jump in!

That is exactly what I was thinking!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The first rule of cat fight club, stay on your feet and off your back or the dog bouncers will hop in and tear that shit apart

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the St. Pat's party Saturday went well. Mercer was the only DBN/C&R person there, but had a blast.

The Rock Band was kicking in the basement, but we also had live music in the basement that went over real well and the crowd loved it. The girls were dancing to the Just Dance game, boobs and butts jigglin all night long.

We did a ton of Irish Car Bombs and drank a bunch of beer. The food was all good. The jello shots were tasty.

The weather sucked, around 35 all day and some rain at times. But we ha about 75% the people we had last year, so it was fine, everyone had room.

No one did anything really stupid, but we did set a record for people passing out drunk at the house. Not including my wife and I, we had 14 people pass out drunk. 3 in the basement, 4 on the couch in the living room (YUP 4!), 2 on the floor in the living room, 4 in the guest bedroom and one in the nursery.

Clean up was much easier this year. We learn from prior years mistakes and each year set up better.

I hope more of you guys can make it next year to St. Pats. Remember, out of town gets first dibs on the two spare bedrooms, and couples take first priority on that. There are also several real affordable, yet decent hotels about 1/4 mile from the house.

I think this year might be my last dudebro convention.

I know, I know, how can the guy who came up with the idea for the dudebro convention, and basically set up the first two with Mercer, stop going?

Well, the economy sucks, money is tight, my hours have been severely cut, which means my income is cut and I think I want to focus more on St. pat's each year.

I am not even sure I am going to the DBC this year. The longer they are wishy washy about the dates, the less chance I have of going.

I suspect the wishy washy is just them not really all that excited about having the DBC.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.

WOW, that is some serious ADD. There is nothing better in life than a blow job. Just lay/sit back and completely enjoy with no additional effort. Then finish on her face. What a great thing.

Swallowing is less messy.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.

WOW, that is some serious ADD. There is nothing better in life than a blow job. Just lay/sit back and completely enjoy with no additional effort. Then finish on her face. What a great thing.

Swallowing is less messy.

While true, giving a facial is more fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve