Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 01/10/2013 - Bam!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Awful... just plain awful...

Dave has like 1,473 songs. I think he may have 3 good ones although I can't think of which ones are good.
And the good ones are "meh" at best.

THIS ^^^ I don't dig his music at all.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that weird krispy cream dude creeps me out. I wouldn't want him to touch me or be in any area I was occupying.
I think Krispy Kreme is hilarious!

I saw his videos and they made me chuckle!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:oh, sure, now you do.....but before? be honest
Materialistic fat kids. Both of the girls I know want the world and Are overwejght
dang yo.

Me and my wife go through names weekly....just so we can make a black list of names

I never thought of that as a "black" name. I was going to go with Brianna, but it just didn't sound as good with his last name. Hey, at least her name isn't LaQuandra, LaTonya, LeQueesha, or something fucking weird.

Our biggest debate was whether it would be Brianne Melody or Melody Brianne. She looks like a "Bri" and definitely don't want her being called "Mel". Hence the winning combo was choosen. Sophia was another name I like, but it didn't fit her.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Speaking about names... Both my sister and my brothers girlfriend are due in May. I asked both of them possible names, my brothers girlfriend told me they were going to name their boy (if they have one). Michael Morris... First of all my sons name is Michael and second... Who names their kid Morris

Fans of Morris the Cat??
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:that was the blackest names list. you aren't supposed to use those names on your resume, because the employers are less likely to call you back. true story.

Very true. Some chick at the hospital named her kid "Harrmanee" ... Um, it's "Harmony" you ignorant, bad grammar, bitch and now your kid's name is totally fucked for life.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:oh, sure, now you do.....but before? be honest
Materialistic fat kids. Both of the girls I know want the world and Are overwejght
dang yo.

Me and my wife go through names weekly....just so we can make a black list of names

I never thought of that as a "black" name. I was going to go with Brianna, but it just didn't sound as good with his last name. Hey, at least her name isn't LaQuandra, LaTonya, LeQueesha, or something fucking weird.

Our biggest debate was whether it would be Brianne Melody or Melody Brianne. She looks like a "Bri" and definitely don't want her being called "Mel". Hence the winning combo was choosen. Sophia was another name I like, but it didn't fit her.
Not a list of black names.....a no go list...."blacklisted"

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:dang yo.

Not a list of black names.....a no go list...."blacklisted"

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Oh, ok... You scared the shit out of me for a minute. I wanted to avoid certain names that would come off as trashy, but I wanted a name that wasn't overly common.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM