Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3 Starting this so Joe doesnt have to
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb wants to delete me.

I was going to say he wants to close your loop.
Because I just saw Looper last night.
But then I realized no one else has probably seen it, and that would sound gay.
But then I said it anyway, but described why I thought of it.

How was that flick?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:honey jiga boo boo

My mom had that show on, some chick had a baby and it had an extra thumb... So gross!!! It gave me nightmares.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Video from the Annual plunge I do in Long Island Sound for charity to fight ALS. I am in yellow cap all the way to left in the swim portion

[youtube]xCHaQb17-hw[/youtube]

So, how was the water?
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So did anyone see the picture T posted on Facebook today? Holy hot body and big boobs looking good T!

sent from a levy in Kansas

Normally I don't think anyone ever pays attention to things I post but I've been getting text messages and PM's about it all afternoon.

All that hardwork paid off.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So did anyone see the picture T posted on Facebook today? Holy hot body and big boobs looking good T!

Normally I don't think anyone ever pays attention to things I post but I've been getting text messages and PM's about it all afternoon.
Like Pete said, you are looking great!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Video from the Annual plunge I do in Long Island Sound for charity to fight ALS. I am in yellow cap all the way to left in the swim portion

[youtube]xCHaQb17-hw[/youtube]

So, how was the water?
not as cold as previous years, only in the 40's right now
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:

Well you should be. Your lookin hot in that picture.

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:

All that hardwork paid off.

It really did and I never heard about how many calories she burned on the elliptical

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Joe Wrote:It really did and I never heard about how many calories she burned on the elliptical

I found weight training and cardio to work better for me. That and ellipticals hurt my knees
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb wants to delete me.

I was going to say he wants to close your loop.

How was that flick?

It was better then I thought it was going to be.
I really liked it.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:All that hardwork paid off.

It really did and I never heard about how many calories she burned on the elliptical

:roflmao: :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was going to say he wants to close your loop.

How was that flick?

It was better then I thought it was going to be.
I really liked it.

It looked like it was going to be either hit or miss.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday, January 20, 2012 ~ I'm not starting the IST Beckster 263 1,608 01-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, 10/17/11...who the hell am I to be starting this? Indiansfan 149 1,036 10-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early JDubb 188 2,037 11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice