Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/3 Starting this so Joe doesnt have to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
:finger:
Morning...
10 seconds. thats how long the light stays green on one of the stoplights on my way to work. 10 seconds. I sat through 3 red lights this morning. My car is too little to push the lolly gaggers through the green lights. I watched a lady completely space out an entire green light until it turned red again. I hope she gets a yeast infection.
LeNeve Wrote:10 seconds. thats how long the light stays green on one of the stoplights on my way to work. 10 seconds. I sat through 3 red lights this morning. My car is too little to push the lolly gaggers through the green lights. I watched a lady completely space out an entire green light until it turned red again. I hope she gets a yeast infection.
they have these things mounted on your vehicle called horns.....you should give them a try Confusedarcasm:
You should visit Chicago. If the light turns green and your brake lights are still on, someone is honking
My boss is one of the top 3 Ford technicians in our region. Thats pretty cool. Ford is going to give him a trip to Detroit to the plant. If I was fully certified, I imagine I might be up towards the top of the list as well.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:10 seconds. thats how long the light stays green on one of the stoplights on my way to work. 10 seconds. I sat through 3 red lights this morning. My car is too little to push the lolly gaggers through the green lights. I watched a lady completely space out an entire green light until it turned red again. I hope she gets a yeast infection.
they have these things mounted on your vehicle called horns.....you should give them a try Confusedarcasm:

I don't have a DL, I don't want to draw attention to myself. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:You should visit Chicago. If the light turns green and your brake lights are still on, someone is honking

People are too polite aound here. It gets on my nerves.
I honked at a guy on I70 in Denver once, and he flipped the fuck out. Started trying to run me off the road and shit. That was back before I had a cell phone. I didn't have a gun with me. I couldn't figure out what to do. It was some serious, mad max, road warrior shit. I was kind of scared.
NussieT Wrote:Morning...
morning
LeNeve Wrote:10 seconds. thats how long the light stays green on one of the stoplights on my way to work
I sat at a red light last week for over 5 mins. I gave up waiting, when a clearing opened up I was gone.
so, anyone done any hate crimes lately?
LeNeve Wrote:so, anyone done any hate crimes lately?
i hate crimed the toilet this morning, not sure if that counts
My vacation is over.
What did I miss?
NussieT Wrote:Morning...

Morning!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9