• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12/18/12 - 4 more years!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:fb link?

Settle down Beavis.
If I were leneve I'd hit that

She's 30, looks almost 40 and works at a gas station in The-Middle-Of-No-Where, Kansas, you probably wouldn't.

yeah. unless you get exiled out here for punishment or something.
Chip Wrote:Even in nice cities, I don't think I've ever seen a good looking girl working at a gas station
you should check out my area......actually good looking girls at ours
Chip Wrote:Even in nice cities, I don't think I've ever seen a good looking girl working at a gas station

she might of been dece if she hadn't spent the last 15 years slamming vodka and flipping cars. of course, she probaly wouldn't be working at a gas station if that was the case either.
LeNeve Wrote:

she might of been dece if she hadn't spent the last 15 years slamming vodka and flipping cars. of course, she probaly wouldn't be working at a gas station if that was the case either.

Yeah, 4 years at Michigan State is hard enough on a body, but 15 years? Damn.
Brampton Wrote:

we have had some really hot chicks working at our gas stations too. They just don't make careers out of it. a year, maybe 2 tops and they are gone. maybe they meet some rich dude while working, and get married, or finish online college, or cosmetology school, and get a better job.
Brampton Wrote:

Now I'm trying to think of the last time I actually went into a gas station.
Maybe I'm way off here.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, 4 years at Michigan State is hard enough on a body, but 15 years? Damn.

well, at least 10 years. I don't know. I was just guessing.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Now I'm trying to think of the last time I actually went into a gas station.
Maybe I'm way off here.
in college towns you can usually find hot chics working in gas stations, I can name a few that I knew
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Morning everyone... LeNeve, hit that man!!!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
what an asshole
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/rapper-tyga-shares-lamborghini-aventador-crash-fans-153301157.html">http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/ ... 01157.html</a><!-- m -->

There is one that works in town. Jim comments on her everytime we pass the gas station and he sees her. Our summer employee works with her and has it bad for her, he blushes every time you talk about her.
restructured meat technology.
fuckin A

The Mcrib is a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.
LeNeve Wrote:fuckin A

The Mcrib is a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

:barf:
LeNeve Wrote:I got molested by a girl at an AA meeting last night.
She says "oh we have a new guy tonight" then runs up on me and in a hug attack offense,
I tried to throw her off with the handshake defense,
but she knocked my hand out of the way and said "no, no, no, I only hug"
then she hugged the hell out of me.

It was not cool. Confusedad:

"hugs, not drugs"
fuck those people.. i don't like hugging strangers.
not crazy about the holding hands prayer shit either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM