Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/17.... Early
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Am I the only one who notices how when a national tradgedy happens, there are always 2 respnses?.

1. People feel bad, and move on while not forgetting.
2. People overreact and dont stop mentioning it, to the point where they want to make it about them

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
What do you suggest?
How bout keep it to yourself? Whatever happened to people not sharing every emotion they have with everybody?

It becomes disingenuous, and people begin to appear to be phonies

Couldn't agree less. As someone with kids this really affected me in a way that a lot of othef stuff hasn't in the past. I enjoyed some good dialogue with friends. I didn't feel anyone I knew was being fake about it or their feelings.
I have kid but fall under the first group of people above.
man packing
I'm not even going to attempt that google search
LeNeve Wrote:man packing
Before this day is over, out of boredom, you will google "man packing".
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Am I the only one who notices how when a national tradgedy happens, there are always 2 respnses?.

2. People overreact and dont stop mentioning it, to the point where they want to make it about them

Number 2 pisses me off

I removed a few friends from facebook because of this & also discovered the show only important updates on news feed option for each friend this past weekend

Facebook to me is about family, pictures of your kids, stuff going on your lives, getting political solves nothing on facebook & makes your friends judgmental of you
I don't follow Piers Morgan on twitter but would have unfollowed him this weekend. He tweeted out each kids name and age; that was bad enough but then there were those that retweeted all of the names again. I feel terrible about what happened but I don't think tweeting and posting on FB will do anything for further the conversation on how to prevent this from ever happening again.
Brian Wrote:
I'm sure he will within an hour.
i suggest someone figure out how to make his signature smaller
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Number 2 pisses me off

I removed a few friends from facebook because of this & also discovered the show only important updates on news feed option for each friend this past weekend

Facebook to me is about family, pictures of your kids, stuff going on your lives, getting political solves nothing on facebook & makes your friends judgmental of you
I don't follow Piers Morgan on twitter but would have unfollowed him this weekend. He tweeted out each kids name and age; that was bad enough but then there were those that retweeted all of the names again. I feel terrible about what happened but I don't think tweeting and posting on FB will do anything for further the conversation on how to prevent this from ever happening again.

:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I bet he already did, and just doesn't want to admit to seeing what he saw.
Derick Wrote:i suggest someone figure out how to make his signature smaller

There's a John Hancock/Herbie Hancock joke in there.
But I'm not smart enough to think of one right now.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

ProbaBly the same result as pillow biting

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Before this day is over, out of boredom, you will google "man packing".

ProbaBly the same result as pillow biting

I wonder if JDubb shares pillow biter pictures too.
Is the show live today? I am enjoying the Howard stern special, don't feel like changing the channel yet
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:JDubb deep thought...
When driving to work today I thought about how Pete will post here "Hello Nerfherders." I know it is a Star Wars reference but it has me thinking how would you go about herding Nerf? The only Nerf you see in stores seems to be the Nerf blasters. I can't remember the last time I saw a Nerf football or basketball... With that said, how would one go about herding Nerf? What format of Nerf? There is no way to herd a blaster or any sort, a Nerf football would wobble all over the place making it nearly impossible to herd in any organized fashion leaving the Nerf basketball.

So the next logical question is who would choose this as a profession and did Derick interview go well enough for him to follow his dream?

Hey nurse is actually an animal in the Star Wars universe.

sent from a levy in Kansas
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Number 2 pisses me off

Did u unfollow me?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Nurse herder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT