Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/17.... Early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I had to get up at 4am this morning, then drive almost an hour for an interview. I need a nap
Derick Wrote:I had to get up at 4am this morning, then drive almost an hour for an interview. I need a nap
How'd the interview go?
Derick Wrote:I had to get up at 4am this morning, then drive almost an hour for an interview. I need a nap

You weren't snapping up-skirt photos of the girls working there during your interview did you?
Joe Wrote:

You weren't snapping up-skirt photos of the girls working there during your interview did you?

thats why he had to get there so early. To set the cameras up. The interview hasn't happened yet.
JDubb Wrote:
How'd the interview go?
wasnt bad, panal interview, 4 people, the same stupid questions. Describe a problem, how did you solve it, what was the outcome. Over and over in different iterations. Overall I thought I answered the questions complete and concise, but whether or not they think I have enough experience is going to be the question
Joe Wrote:

girls working :roflmao:
girls working at 6am :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

girls working :roflmao:
girls working at 6am :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Black Dolphin prison. they don't fuck around over there.
also a prison in peru. they just let the inmates run shit. the only thing the guards do is make sure no one gets out. shit is crazy. big huge pots of nasty looking food, and when its gone its gone, so if you were last in line you are fucked.
JDubb deep thought...
When driving to work today I thought about how Pete will post here "Hello Nerfherders." I know it is a Star Wars reference but it has me thinking how would you go about herding Nerf? The only Nerf you see in stores seems to be the Nerf blasters. I can't remember the last time I saw a Nerf football or basketball... With that said, how would one go about herding Nerf? What format of Nerf? There is no way to herd a blaster or any sort, a Nerf football would wobble all over the place making it nearly impossible to herd in any organized fashion leaving the Nerf basketball.

So the next logical question is who would choose this as a profession and did Derick interview go well enough for him to follow his dream?
Derick should become a blood spatter analyst.
oh, we pretty much figured out how to herd a nerf football a few weeks ago. it's not very humane either.

I would not be a nerf herder.
semen spatter analyst
Joe Wrote:Derick should become a blood spatter analyst.
I forgot Doakes was such an asshole.

From Wikipedia...

Differences from the novels
In the novels, Doakes' first name is "Albert", and he served in El Salvador with the U.S. Marine Corps. Dexter believes that Doakes has a "Dark Passenger" of his own, and deals with it by being as violent as he legally can in his job. After LaGuerta's murder at the end of Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Doakes believes Dexter was the killer, and tails Dexter in Dearly Devoted Dexter, intending to "catch him in the act". Instead, Doakes himself is captured by "Dr. Danco", a psychopathic doctor who served alongside Doakes and blames him for the torture he suffered at the hands of Salvadorean guerrillas; to get revenge, he tortures Doakes by removing his feet, hands, and tongue. In Dexter in the Dark, Doakes returns briefly, but cannot communicate (Erik King, who plays Doakes in the TV series, has joked in an interview that in the second book, his character becomes "a stub".
I thought Nerf® grew on trees.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9