Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/27/2012 - Hottest chick ever
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Who doesn't say dude?
Dude!!! :high5: :roflmao:

Drives me crazy. It's like every 3 words...

Dude is such a sweet term to use, though. Know what I mean, Dude? :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Ok, I'm a glutton for punishment, I just put the show on
My boss put it on 30 minutes ago. I have been enjoying it. Maybe yous guys need to listen to 9 months of solid nascar radio to put things into perspective for you.

I'll pass on that nonsense.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:How come some people can find god and come out normal and some can go and wind up way fucked in the head?
I dont think this kid is F'd up.

He understands his beliefs, and doesn't want to go against them. Thats his decision. He's just being honest about it

That's what I'm saying kind of. He goes to church and comes out thinking TV is evil. Now maybe TV is evil, but I bet the person sitting next to him at chuch came out thinking TV was ok.

I read about that kid. He just took an extreme view of his beliefs.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:nobody says going to the physical church is necessary, however going to church is about the fellowship with other Christians. Its about being part of something.

Well, that part I believe in. When my father could no longer work because of an injury he was in a pretty bad place mentally. He started going to church and taking classes and being a part of the community like that really helped him.

I grew up going to church and my mom had us volunteering a lot. I enjoyed doing that and being a part of an "extended family"... Until the priest we had was switched to a different church and the one who replaced him was a complete asshole. Then, it all turned into a bunch of horrible drama. I stopped going to that parish and I haven't really volunteered any where since.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:oh yeah, yesterday during my group therapy, we all had to write something down that was a consequence of our drinking, then the lady read them all out loud.

I wrote
"I lost my liscence, and now I have to beg people for rides like a homo"

she got halfway through the last word, but wouldn't say it fully, then asked what i meant. I said "yeah a hobo, like a bum you know, I just have terrible hand writing"

I was laughing so hard on the inside.

I love this story
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to have to wear insulated coveralls inside to not freeze to death if this keeps up

It was -22C (-7F) yesterday and my employee was wearing non insulated coveralls, a pair of sneakers, scarf and a pair of thin gloves. She was bitching she was cold...
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to have to wear insulated coveralls inside to not freeze to death if this keeps up

It was -22C (-7F) yesterday and my employee was wearing non insulated coveralls, a pair of sneakers, scarf and a pair of thin gloves. She was bitching she was cold...

What the hell is wrong with her? Is she hot?

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

No she's not hot at all. She's fat and maybe she thought her blubber would keep her warm.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

No she's not hot at all. She's fat and maybe she thought her blubber would keep her warm.

Chicks are weird. They are either freezing to death, or they get too hot. I dont think I know ANY girl that is comfortable with the temperature, any time of year. My daughters are temperaturely challenged too, one is 12, one is 6. One of them can be freezing to death, and the other can be too hot. Shits weirf.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM
  Thursday 11/22/2012......Football Thursday Brampton 11 228 11-26-2012, 10:07 AM