Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/19/12 - Monday - Short week
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Oh. Theres a gamestop over there. Maybe ill go get bo2

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

Then I'll be the only one left not playing it.

I traded mine in, it sucks.

Black Ops 2 sucks???
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Oh. Theres a gamestop over there. Maybe ill go get bo2

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

Then I'll be the only one left not playing it.

I traded mine in, it sucks.

Black Ops 2 sucks???

Yup, it's HALO in the game and the servers suck. The online play is garbage.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Black Ops 2 sucks???

Damn. I guess I'll take it off the wish list.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Black Ops 2 sucks???

Damn. I guess I'll take it off the wish list.
Confusedlap: no stats show up on Pete's name, its Pete being Pete

He has always hated treyarch
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:yeah....Janet is a bitch to the equal of his assholeness.

I couldn't imagine real people like that

Jim was yelling at the tv when she slapped him in the face at Connor's funeral.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:yeah....Janet is a bitch to the equal of his assholeness.

I couldn't imagine real people like that

Jim was yelling at the tv when she slapped him in the face at Connor's funeral.
Hahaha.....Jims into the show I can see

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yes they would.
Both sides are equally retarded.
Everything that is wrong, is the other sides fault.
And "their" stance is stupid, until it fits "our" agenda, then they'll hate it.

I don't know about that. I haven't seen a lot of gloating from the winning side at all.

Really? let me send yo a few screenshots, pm me your email addy and I will send them.

You must have hardcore Dem friends. I've only had Romney fans bitching about the results on my FB feed. You saw Jim's buddy who decided to turn my post into a whole political tirade. Jim wrote him privately that he was being inappropriate and he told Jim to fuck off. Jim asked me last night if I thought he should go over to the guy's house and beat the shit out of him. Not because of politics, because the dude's attitude was complete bullshit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:She's a sweet girl. 10 months so far and not a single argument.

Chicks that are drama-free like that are hard to come by.

I am kind of opinionated, so if I were to go 10 months without a single argument with a chick, she is probably dead.

I am sure Joe could provoke her into a fight if he really wanted. It has only been 10 months.. too soon for major fighting.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am sure Joe could provoke her into a fight if he really wanted. It has only been 10 months.. too soon for major fighting.

I treat her right because she does the same. It works out pretty good. Past relationships usually reach their first fight in 1-2 months. Sometimes even in the first week.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am sure Joe could provoke her into a fight if he really wanted. It has only been 10 months.. too soon for major fighting.

I treat her right because she does the same. It works out pretty good. Past relationships usually reach their first fight in 1-2 months. Sometimes even in the first week.

That's great. Jim and I were a lot like that. He told me a few times how he was just amazed at how well we get along compared to his past relationships. Even after 6 years, we don't argue much and, if we do, we manage to get past the beef relatively quick. Neither of us like to be mad at the other for a long time. It's great.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yes they would.
Both sides are equally retarded.
Everything that is wrong, is the other sides fault.
And "their" stance is stupid, until it fits "our" agenda, then they'll hate it.

I don't know about that. I haven't seen a lot of gloating from the winning side at all.

Really? let me send yo a few screenshots, pm me your email addy and I will send them.

You must have hardcore Dem friends. I've only had Romney fans bitching about the results on my FB feed. You saw Jim's buddy who decided to turn my post into a whole political tirade. Jim wrote him privately that he was being inappropriate and he told Jim to fuck off. Jim asked me last night if I thought he should go over to the guy's house and beat the shit out of him. Not because of politics, because the dude's attitude was complete bullshit.

Yeah, he is the exception not the norm.

FYI, Jim was doing quiet a bit of gloating himself.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You must have hardcore Dem friends. I've only had Romney fans bitching about the results on my FB feed. You saw Jim's buddy who decided to turn my post into a whole political tirade. Jim wrote him privately that he was being inappropriate and he told Jim to fuck off. Jim asked me last night if I thought he should go over to the guy's house and beat the shit out of him. Not because of politics, because the dude's attitude was complete bullshit.

Yeah, he is the exception not the norm.

FYI, Jim was doing quiet a bit of gloating himself.....

He got tired of his Rep buds posting shit, so he decided to screw with them. He did it all in good fun, though. He loves getting into those discussions... Fortunately, he doesn't get over-emotional about it. He isn't a hardcore Dem, he's like me, we vote either way depending on who we decide we like or hate least. Although, he used to be a union guy, until his company kicked out the union.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM