Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally
Brampton Wrote:I don't like The Tragicly Hip

but New Orleans is Sinking is their best song

I don't like The Hip either.
Derick Wrote:So apparently the twinky company hostess is closing its doors, due to an employee strike. Good for all those greedy people that had to strike for more money, now you dont have a fucking job. Its about time.

Should we be buying up Twinkies for the Apacalypse.?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So apparently the twinky company hostess is closing its doors, due to an employee strike. Good for all those greedy people that had to strike for more money, now you dont have a fucking job. Its about time.

Good. I like to think of it this way, if you want a better paying job go get a better paying job. If there are no good paying jobs in your area than do something about it.

As far as their pay cuts go, I'm pretty familiar with that. We took a 10% cut back in 2009. 2 months later we lost our jobs. They should have considered themselves lucky. Fucking Twinkie killers!

I wish Twinkies would go away, they don't even taste like food..
I doubt they will though, some Chinese company will buy the name and put their garbage in the package, or Walmart

[Image: twinkies.jpg?w=387]

I used to think Twinkies were great when I was a kid. I bought one not long ago. It was awful and I had such a bad stomach ache after. No Mas!! Little Debbies are better!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Unions, what a dumb outdated concept. They are killing the American economy. Unions are not needed any longer with all the labor laws that are in place.

sent from 1975.
outsourcing isn't helping either

I hate calling and speaking to people who's first language is not English.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I see my grandpa more often than my dad. He's retired though. my mom and stepdad also moved back here from texas, and I see my stepdad alot more than my dad now too.
2-3 times a week for me

yeah I get it if there are other circumstances, but Rich is close with his dad. I am in shock its been a few months
I couldnt ever say I'm too busy to see them.

I make a point of it to see my parents. I mean, they won't be around forever so why not enjoy their company as often as I can[/quote]

:whomo:
I talk to my mom every single day. I am not that close to my dad, so those visits are pretty awkward. I hate it when he answers Mom's phone.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My phone smells weird

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

That new vibrator app getting a lot of use?

Does that phone have a strong vibration?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:yous guys are as fun as a used tampon today

You should have joined my Facebook madness yesterday.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No thanks.

I saw that. That was a bit too awkward for me.

Chip Wrote:

I was too busy getting gay. Theres many colors in the homo rainbow, im not afraid to let my colors shine, I just dont like facebook.

Well, that was weird.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip