Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 11/07/2012 - It's over!
LeNeve Wrote:choose whichever one thats down to fuck quicker. seems like a silly problem actually.
and now we know why leneve has 3-4 kids
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:funny. for people bitching about all the political/election talk. Thats what we've been doing for 3 pages now

Pick a new topic.

motorcycle sprockets
WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES?!?!?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I actually have something in mind. Say you have a friend that knows a bunch of single girls. You join him for a drink, and meet a couple of them. These girls are hot, great bodies, fun. How do you choose? Keep in mind they all know each other, and see each other on a regular basis

Personality.
Which would be the logical choice, but you really only talked to them for about 30 minutes, together, tough to judge. Picking one will surely loose a chance with the other

Make yourself the center of attention. Be interesting so they they all want to talk to you. Sooner or later some of them will lose interest and you'll be left with the best choice.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:funny. for people bitching about all the political/election talk. Thats what we've been doing for 3 pages now

Pick a new topic.

motorcycle sprockets

Sprockets are gay.

[youtube]QHZR9SA5pOg[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I actually have something in mind. Say you have a friend that knows a bunch of single girls. You join him for a drink, and meet a couple of them. These girls are hot, great bodies, fun. How do you choose? Keep in mind they all know each other, and see each other on a regular basis

Personality.
Which would be the logical choice, but you really only talked to them for about 30 minutes, together, tough to judge. Picking one will surely loose a chance with the other

Make yourself the center of attention. Be interesting so they they all want to talk to you. Sooner or later some of them will lose interest and you'll be left with the best choice.
Gaymon
lockout deez nutz
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pick a new topic.

motorcycle sprockets
standard is 525 pitch, you ideal want to reduce rotating mass and jump down to a 520 pitch. You have both front and rear, you need to find the right combination for what you are doing. I experimented with a few sprocket sized, found that I was one tooth too much on the majority of tracks. Ended up red lining right before the brake zone, causing you to hold at redline rather than accelerating. running a 15/45 combination is the same as 16/48 (both equal 3 ratio), theres not gain, except the 15 will weigh less. Then there is durability. Aluminum sprockets tend to wear out faster, steel lasts longer but is heavier.
I actually enjoyed that tid bit of sprocket info. :?
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Personality.

I'll be seeing them again this weekend, and I should make a move on one, just not sure which one. I've been told they are really single, so chances are good.
snap on has tap out themed box. You have to be a huge douche to own that I'm sure.
LeNeve Wrote:I actually enjoyed that tid bit of sprocket info. :?
I'm glad :grin: that I can help. Whats next, chains? brakes? tires?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp5Soh13mFoQ0wN3_T-r1...1aTMyAEVvg]
[Image: Owl0Z.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp5Soh13mFoQ0wN3_T-r1...1aTMyAEVvg]

the douchebox distribution center

[Image: 20120913_172500-e1347940093457.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I actually enjoyed that tid bit of sprocket info. :?
I'm glad :grin: that I can help. Whats next, chains? brakes? tires?

chains

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM