Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 11/07/2012 - It's over!
ap bikini team Wrote:Hey guys, I'm back. I was stress eating a foot long after Rich's mean rants on me earlier. What's up!

LOL... I expected you to call the show back and set him straight.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:so apparently I'm the asshole at work.

Its cold out, and guys keep using the shop doors to walk through instead of the regular doors. So I don't open the doors for them, because it keeps the heater running all day. (which is directly above my bay)

Plus if the door is left open, I get shit on because I have a remote for the doors. Wtf How am I the bad guy?

Because you are apparently.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:we are having a grand opening, anniversary, party thing at the dealer this friday. Theres going to be prizes. and brisket, hot dogs, and hamburgers too. you are all invited.

Woo Hoo!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Wait. Does that mean we gotta drive out to the middle of nowhere?
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I've got back problems, you don't hear me crying about it

I've been having contractions in my back and I am still functioning despite it. Covino, needs to grow some balls.
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:Nussie Of the Week is up. Late, but it's up

What was the holdup?
I HATE PIE!!
jDubb is a homo sapien
[quote="Derick"]and the last most improtant thing about chains. DO NOT USE the master link CLIPS. USE the rivet on where you have to press and flare the pin. The clips will fail.
use this
[Image: DID%20ERV%203%20MASTER%20LINK.jpg]

Those are the devil. We had something similar to connect the conveyor belt together... My hands were all sliced up
Brampton Wrote:so apparently I'm the asshole at work.

Its cold out, and guys keep using the shop doors to walk through instead of the regular doors. So I don't open the doors for them, because it keeps the heater running all day. (which is directly above my bay)

Plus if the door is left open, I get shit on because I have a remote for the doors. Wtf How am I the bad guy?

All the doors at CTC open automatically but the tower operator had the ability to stop the doors half way up. Heaven forbid if you were busy doing paperwork and missed a door... The old cranky tech used to bitch at you until it closed again and he warmed up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM