Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 10/19/12: Bitch slap the Yankees Friday
Boobs

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!!!!! Plans for the weekend?

Tonight - I'm meeting a bunch of friends from high school and we are going to have Funday Friday. Dinner, skating and then going over to my friends house to watch the Bomber game.

Saturday - Just business stuff like making base, hauling material for our shop yard and spraying the cement floor that was poured last week.

Sunday - I want to take the kids somewhere but I haven't decided whether we should go to the zoo or to "AMazeInCorn" to see the haunted forest, do the corn maze and pumpkin picking.

I have no idea.
All I know is I'm working all day tomorrow.
Friday- nothing
Saturday- fall bike ride, errands, be lazy
Sunday- drive down to philly area to see 99 year old great aunt in nursing home & tell her about engagement, maybe stop in philly on the way home for some cheesesteaks
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:Boobs

sent from 1975.

Did someone say boobs?

[Image: 81343348.gif]
NHL cancelling games :high5:

and yet, I have to wait 15 minutes on Sportcentre to see baseball and football highlights :killme:
Brampton Wrote:NHL cancelling games :high5:

and yet, I have to wait 15 minutes on Sportcentre to see baseball and football highlights :killme:

I really hate those people.
Chip Wrote:

who in particular?
I don't like getting haircuts, but I don't enjoy having a shaved head. I also hate having to comb my hair. The shit gets thicker and more coarse as time goes on
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

who in particular?

Everyone in charge.
Bettman and the owners, you can't hate Bettman more then the owners, he's just their puppet.
The NHLPA, it seems like they're just trying to "act tough" because they crumbled so bad in the last negotiation.
Everyone knows it's going to be 50/50, but we have to take this B.S. route to it while they play their game.
That wife was also a hooker on that Serenity show.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.
:high5:

If it weren't the Tigers doing it, I would rather see the Yankees get swept at home.
Just because I love seeing their fans miserable and crying.

How bad has Covino been crying?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!!!!! Plans for the weekend?

Tonight - I'm meeting a bunch of friends from high school and we are going to have Funday Friday. Dinner, skating and then going over to my friends house to watch the Bomber game.

Saturday - Just business stuff like making base, hauling material for our shop yard and spraying the cement floor that was poured last week.

Sunday - I want to take the kids somewhere but I haven't decided whether we should go to the zoo or to "AMazeInCorn" to see the haunted forest, do the corn maze and pumpkin picking.

Tonight = Baking and cooking, and getting house ready (which I suspect will be an all-nighter)
Tomorrow = My annual Halloween party this year. Bring the kiddies in costume and a bag of candy for the pinata!!!
Sunday = Recovery
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
SELL...SELL, SELL!!!
So, Robert, why is your woman posting about a baby on the way again?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.
:high5:

If it weren't the Tigers doing it, I would rather see the Yankees get swept at home.
Just because I love seeing their fans miserable and crying.

How bad has Covino been crying?

He hasn't been that bad.
But they only really talked about it a little during Spot Center
So my boss is having this party tonight and everyone from work is going. Since I'm the lead guy in our office I kind of should go to support the boss.

The thing is he just mentioned if people are drinking they have to stay. I'm not one to get shit faced and drive so I don't want to stay anywhere. Hell I don't even stay at my parent's house when I visit Jersey. I'm probably good for 3 beers over like 3 hours tonight.

Would it be wrong to leave right after I get asked for my keys? I'd like to say I don't NEED to drink, but these guys are coworkers and I really do NEED to drink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip