Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/19/12: Bitch slap the Yankees Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fuck the Yankees.
[Image: coke.gif]
[Image: KtiMn.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: VjdU5.png]
Kate Upton see's this all the time

[Image: cUCSV.jpg]
Ok last one

[Image: mnFfV.jpg]
:roflmao:
To all of it...
Good morning bro-mo's!
Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.
Chip Wrote:Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.

If it weren't the Tigers doing it, I would rather see the Yankees get swept at home.
Just because I love seeing their fans miserable and crying.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

If it weren't the Tigers doing it, I would rather see the Yankees get swept at home.
Just because I love seeing their fans miserable and crying.
yup.

friend of mine is a Yankee fan, and I ripped him at our tournament last weekend over it (he's an appollogist).

then I made fun of the yankees for their arrogance in the Granderson trade.
Dave Dombrowski....in 2 1/2 years trades for 3 sub 30 year old starting pitchers to go alongside the best pitcher in baseball.

he's the team MVP
Brampton Wrote:Dave Dombrowski....in 2 1/2 years trades for 3 sub 30 year old starting pitchers to go alongside the best pitcher in baseball.

he's the team MVP

Did you notice how he never let go of Ilitch?
He kind of did when Leland handed him the trophy, and Leland was quick to grab him.
He's in rough shape.
Confusedwoot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4