Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 10/19/12: Bitch slap the Yankees Friday
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Dave Dombrowski....in 2 1/2 years trades for 3 sub 30 year old starting pitchers to go alongside the best pitcher in baseball.

he's the team MVP

Did you notice how he never let go of Ilitch?
He kind of did when Leland handed him the trophy, and Leland was quick to grab him.
He's in rough shape.
Confusedwoot:
This is the championship he wants more than anything.......I really hope they deliver.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Chip Wrote:Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.
Since the Yankees choked so bad will C&R continue talking about baseball or is the season over for them both.
Glad I don't give a shit about baseball, but since I live 25 minutes from the stadium, I grew up a Yankee fan

I actually enjoy peoples hatred of the team

Now I will go continue watching football & the Jets lose
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I checked out on Demand to listen to some C&R segments from last week & all the shows are gone already Confusedwoot:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Days like today, I'm almost glad I hate the Yankees so much, just because it makes me enjoy it that much more.
Since the Yankees choked so bad will C&R continue talking about baseball or is the season over for them both.
I disagree with this statement.

they got beaten by a team that completely shut them down. Thats what happened.
Good morning dbn! Happy Friday !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Covino is on the "best of Ellis" right now
Chip Wrote:Covino is on the "best of Ellis" right now
Thanks I never heard this
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
It's Friday!!!!!! Plans for the weekend?

Tonight - I'm meeting a bunch of friends from high school and we are going to have Funday Friday. Dinner, skating and then going over to my friends house to watch the Bomber game.

Saturday - Just business stuff like making base, hauling material for our shop yard and spraying the cement floor that was poured last week.

Sunday - I want to take the kids somewhere but I haven't decided whether we should go to the zoo or to "AMazeInCorn" to see the haunted forest, do the corn maze and pumpkin picking.
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!!!!! Plans for the weekend?

Tonight - I'm meeting a bunch of friends from high school and we are going to have Funday Friday. Dinner, skating and then going over to my friends house to watch the Bomber game.

Saturday - Just business stuff like making base, hauling material for our shop yard and spraying the cement floor that was poured last week.

Sunday - I want to take the kids somewhere but I haven't decided whether we should go to the zoo or to "AMazeInCorn" to see the haunted forest, do the corn maze and pumpkin picking.

I have no idea.
All I know is I'm working all day tomorrow.
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!!!!! Plans for the weekend?

Tonight - going to the movies.

Saturday - not sure, trying to work. Might go out at night.

Sunday - target for baby pics. Football all day.
sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So I got a text from my friend Ryan Wednesday, if the Giants make the World Series, he has two tickets for me for one of the games in Detroit. WOOT WOOT! Chip, you wanna go?

sent from 1975.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I got a text from my friend Ryan Wednesday, if the Giants make the World Series, he has two tickets for me for one of the games in Detroit. WOOT WOOT! Chip, you wanna go?

sent from 1975.

Confusedhock:
Fuuuuuuck, I think I'm going to be out of town, Monday would be the only one I could make.
But it's not looking good for the Giants.
Yeah, Giants are on hopes and prayers right now.

sent from 1975.

Rainy/shitty weekend??

Mid 60's & sunny all weekend in tristate area
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip