Poll: Fire employee
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
57.14%
4 57.14%
no
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firing an employee
Derick Wrote:So new light to the story. Apparently he was in jail from the night before, got out this morning, the police also impounded his car. I'm guessing booze, but since I havent talked to him, that is onlly a guess

You have to sit him down and say, "Listen LeNeve, you need to stop getting arrested."
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So new light to the story. Apparently he was in jail from the night before, got out this morning, the police also impounded his car. I'm guessing booze, but since I havent talked to him, that is onlly a guess

You have to sit him down and say, "Listen LeNeve, you need to stop getting arrested."

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao:
:lol:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
DaveP Wrote:Are your guys union? Our attendance policy is a point system, 5 points rolling 12 months. 1/2 point late, 1 point call off, 1 1/2 point call off less than hour before shift, 2 points no call no show. Its been in their contract for 4 years now and i've never seen anyone hit 5 points.
non union. yes point system. 6 pt in a rolling 6mo period is termination. 1 pt for call off, we dont really use the late thing, but 1/2 pt. we also have a 2 for 1 special on call offs, you can call off 2 days in a row and it only counts as 1 pt
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That's funny as hell.
Whatevs

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Three strikes. Not two strikes.
Re-read the 2nd sentence in the original post!!!
I love how your so straight to the point, you cold heartless bastard. I'm supposed to be the heartless one. :roflmao:

I read it, I just think it's like ice.

Stupid.