Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9-26-12 - Price of tea in China?
Donginator Wrote:Girlfriends brother bachelor party this weekend. We were good friends before I dated his sister, now he is marrying a horror show

I have a gut feeling this bachelor party is going to suck, especially since we are going out in Manhattan, way too much $$$$ :killme:

:? Well, try to make the best of it. Maybe plan a bailout phonecall/text that means you gotta leave early.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I caught C&R playing that clip of Flava Flave with Miley Cyrus. Damn, that girl grew into some sort of freak.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I really need to focus on making these reports. Any one want to volunteer to be my personal punching bag for about 5 minutes? I have some hostility that I need to burn off yet.
I HATE PIE!!
I leave my car unlocked and the keys in it. I need to stop doing that. you never know who might be wandering around at night.
LeNeve Wrote:or the cost of sheet metal in Canada
speaking of sheet metal, I'm looking for 2 sheets of 4x4x.063 diamond plate. Why is this stuff so expensive, and why can I not find it in Chicago
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I caught C&R playing that clip of Flava Flave with Miley Cyrus. Damn, that girl grew into some sort of freak.
I think she looks way better now.
LeNeve Wrote:I leave my car unlocked and the keys in it. I need to stop doing that. you never know who might be wandering around at night.
if I didn't care if my car got stolen, I'd do this
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I leave my car unlocked and the keys in it. I need to stop doing that. you never know who might be wandering around at night.

I'd bet none of the punk kids these days even know how to drive a stick shift.

A girl on my bowing team told me a story last night, about a golf "outing" Sunday.
She was on the phone when she parked, and not only locked her keys inside her car, she left it running while she was golfing.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I'd bet none of the punk kids these days even know how to drive a stick shift.
I'd be willing to bet that most people 20 and over don't know how.

Bunch of dipstick hipster doofus's
Chip Wrote:

A girl on my bowing team told me a story last night, about a golf "outing" Sunday.
She was on the phone when she parked, and not only locked her keys inside her car, she left it running while she was golfing.
shows how distracted people are when on the phone, pretty scary
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I'm thinking october 12-17 to do my jail time. I wonder if can bring books in with me. that would be good. I could probaly finish off 2 or 3 novels in that time. Any good book recomendations?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm thinking october 12-17 to do my jail time. I wonder if can bring books in with me. that would be good. I could probaly finish off 2 or 3 novels in that time. Any good book recomendations?
might I recommend bringing the Game of Thrones books

Where I grew up, this would not be a big deal. But where I live now is apparently not safe. I have gone on walks after dark, now I don't think I should anymore.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

:? Not smart.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM