Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-26-12 - Price of tea in China?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
or the cost of sheet metal in Canada
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

I am raging mad today. Some fucking cock sucker broke into my car this morning and stole my Starmate. Worst part is my poor dog started barking and I didn't check it out.

Oh, they also trashed my car!! Too bad I didn't have much in there for them to steal. Looks like they were going to take my little Geico goose, but dropped it. And they didn't even see my GPS tucked away in there.
LeNeve Wrote:or the cost of sheet metal in Canada
not just sheet metal....but stainless
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

I am raging mad today. Some fucking cock sucker broke into my car this morning and stole my Starmate. Worst part is my poor dog started barking and I didn't check it out.

#michiganproblems
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote::flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

#michiganproblems

What reeeeeally fucking annoys me is that I live in a town that is 1 mile square where the cop drives by our house constantly. The cop was pulling in my driveway as I was hanging up from 911 so I could make out a report. I know I probably won't get the radio back, but I want a report made just in case.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote::flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

#michiganproblems

What reeeeeally fucking annoys me is that I live in a town that is 1 mile square where the cop drives by our house constantly. The cop was pulling in my driveway as I was hanging up from 911 so I could make out a report. I know I probably won't get the radio back, but I want a report made just in case.
shit happens.

thats what insurance is for
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:shit happens.

I know that and I also am mad at myself for forgetting to lock my doors. But it still irritates me. Let me just vent, so I can get past it. :wink:

Meanwhile, I got to listen to crap radio this morning, which consisted of all commercials until I got to work. I really hate local radio. I need to get one of those adapters, so the radio picks up an mp3 player until I get a new satellite receiver.
I think I am scaring people in the office. I've been snarling and een the boss guy is quiet. lol

I know that and I also am mad at myself for forgetting to lock my doors. But it still irritates me. Let me just vent, so I can get past it. :wink:

Meanwhile, I got to listen to crap radio this morning, which consisted of all commercials until I got to work. I really hate local radio. I need to get one of those adapters, so the radio picks up an mp3 player until I get a new satellite receiver.
you didn't lock your car?

Confusedlap:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedlap:

I forgot. Confusedad: It's generally a decent area with lots of police coverage.. We pay stupid high taxes to have 3 patrol cars in such a small area. Sounds like the Flint crime is moving in the area according to the officer, he said there have been a lot of break ins. They waited until Jim left to strike too. right after he left, my dog started barking. I hope she scared them to not try to come in the house.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedlap:

I forgot. Confusedad: It's generally a decent area with lots of police coverage.. We pay stupid high taxes to have 3 patrol cars in such a small area. Sounds like the Flint crime is moving in the area according to the officer, he said there have been a lot of break ins. They waited until Jim left to strike too. right after he left, my dog started barking. I hope she scared them to not try to come in the house.
Confusedwoot:
Girlfriends brother bachelor party this weekend. We were good friends before I dated his sister, now he is marrying a horror show

I have a gut feeling this bachelor party is going to suck, especially since we are going out in Manhattan, way too much $$$$ :killme:
Fortunately the plan is to move the dogs to the front room so the baby can have their room. IF anyone dares to try to come into the house, they will be face to face with 2 pitbulls who love their family. I am fairly certain that even my little female, who loves people usually, will not permit a B&E. She has had a whole different bark the last time someone jumped our fence into the back yard and had that same bark this morning.

I am grateful they didn't take anything else too. It just sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11